What's new

Patched SUPER EASY GC2F

S

Samurai77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So when it says your friend is giving you this car it's not duping it and they still have it? It's taking it from them and transferring to you?

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So when it says your friend is giving you this car it's not duping it and they still have it? It's taking it from them and transferring to you?
your friend keeps his car you get a dupe of it

H

HshEisbaer

Reaction score
Sin$
still Not Working on Xbox One the Wohle Day.
I Go To Dashboard and back the alert is still there.
Testet it One Second and than few minutes. Everytime the alert was there

Unchained Savage

Unchained Savage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working for me on Xbox. I have two xboxes, it works on one of them but not the other. I don't know the reason why.

Have you guys restarted the GTA app?

In order to reset er’thang so you are for lack of a better phrase “starting fresh”?

Anonymous Joey

Anonymous Joey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just finished duping my entire 60 car garage to my GF, this glitch STILL WORKS on XB1, get your dupes in before they hotfix/patch this easy dupe...

Unchained Savage

Unchained Savage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EXACTLY what I was thinking....

If you ain’t duped it yet you best get in where you fit in in the words of jw460 Tomorrow is “Take Away Tuesday”......

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
I just had another poweroutage so both my PS4's are as fresh as can be, and this one is still working like a charm =)

pepsimaxzero1337

pepsimaxzero1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, if I give my friend an elegy retro with my custom plate on it then he puts his own custom plate on it then is he sweet to duplicate it like he won’t get detected?

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, if I give my friend an elegy retro with my custom plate on it then he puts his own custom plate on it then is he sweet to duplicate it like he won’t get detected?
it needs to be the same custom plate as the car your giving him BEFORE you give him it also dont reset ur games they patched this i think

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I just had another poweroutage so both my PS4's are as fresh as can be, and this one is still working like a charm =)

I restarted and have the new car in game and still works, so that's a good sign for now as well.
Need to snag more benny wheeled cars on my ps4 account so hopefully this stays working for another day or 2 lol.

caradetermo

caradetermo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it needs to be the same custom plate as the car your giving him BEFORE you give him it also dont reset ur games they patched this i think
If he doesn't have any car with that plate, I don't see why he shouldn't be able to put a personal plate on the car, at least I was/am able to change the plate of cars from other ppl as long as I don't have 2 with the same plate, I've received cars from other ppl with their personal plates and was able to put mine personal plate. But, if get 2 cars with the same personal plate but you don't have it, you're f***ed. I mean, I think is the same dupe detection system, 2 or more cars with the same plate (NO personal plate), they're dirty. Therefore, having only one I don't see how is any different from a random plate. Correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: if your intention is to get "money cars" then yes, both need to have the same personal plate available ("on the ifruit"). On the other side, I got over 10 cars (the "new benny's cars") from different persons, but since I only got one with their personal, I just changed into one of mine personal plates. As far as I know, if you can change the plate into a personal one, the car is not dirty.

Last edited:
Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
I restarted and have the new car in game and still works, so that's a good sign for now as well.
Need to snag more benny wheeled cars on my ps4 account so hopefully this stays working for another day or 2 lol.
Same, another powerout and fresh restart and its still working =)

J

JUNKie GobbO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
still Not Working on Xbox One the Wohle Day.
I Go To Dashboard and back the alert is still there.
Testet it One Second and than few minutes. Everytime the alert was there

You have the same issue as my friend i think. He can hit this glitch ONLY in public lobbies for some reason, we are on XB of course. Give it a try.

H

HshEisbaer

Reaction score
Sin$
I will try. You Mean a lobby with 10 or more players in ? We was in open lobby but only 4 players

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
If he doesn't have any car with that plate, I don't see why he shouldn't be able to put a personal plate on the car, at least I was/am able to change the plate of cars from other ppl as long as I don't have 2 with the same plate, I've received cars from other ppl with their personal plates and was able to put mine personal plate. But, if get 2 cars with the same personal plate but you don't have it, you're f***ed. I mean, I think is the same dupe detection system, 2 or more cars with the same plate (NO personal plate), they're dirty. Therefore, having only one I don't see how is any different from a random plate. Correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: if your intention is to get "money cars" then yes, both need to have the same personal plate available ("on the ifruit"). On the other side, I got over 10 cars (the "new benny's cars") from different persons, but since I only got one with their personal, I just changed into one of mine personal plates. As far as I know, if you can change the plate into a personal one, the car is not dirty.
Yeah only one is fine but if you know your gonna get 2 to custom plates before

J

JUNKie GobbO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will try. You Mean a lobby with 10 or more players in ? We was in open lobby but only 4 players

If he can't hit it in public lobbies, you should try in an invite only or a closed friend session. It's weird because for me it's working in an invite only and for him in public lobbies only (doesn't matter if we are 10+players btw).

XTheImmortalX

XTheImmortalX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea ik last night my friend couldn't get the alert to go away with Xbox guide in inv only I had her restart console and we got a solo public it worked fine think its just some pple having tht problem I was doing inv only myself all day no problems

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ℑ started my game about one and a half hours ago, did it now without problems, ℑ tried giving a friend some cars who came online about an half hour later but he couldn’t get the alert on the backside of the facility for some reason it didn’t reappear, anyone else had this issue ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register