What's new

Patched *UPDATED* MONEY GLITCH AND GC2F SUPER EASY !

jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can even up the person in the car with the cargobob wtf? So stupid.. or someone please clarify 

Cant even pick up
You can pick up the car if you pull up your menu
Like the Xbox menu that’s how I did it
And wtf why you so mad
Read some more brother I wrote this before
Someone Confirmed it worked on pc
Gandalf61 Gandalf61 said it didn’t work on Xbox1
But you can pick the car up

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You can pick up the car if you pull up your menu
Like the Xbox menu that’s how I did it
And wtf why you so mad
Read some more brother I wrote this before
Someone Confirmed it worked on pc
Gandalf61 Gandalf61 said it didn’t work on Xbox1
But you can pick the car up
I may have done it wrong and killed myself too early so cargo bob might work.

voidy

voidy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works like a charm on PS4...
I used the MOC truck to push my mate in the water.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
C'mon guys! Read the whole thread. If you want to sell for profit you needs custom plates first (both people need the same plate BEFORE you dupe) then you need to ONLY dupe benny's cars, nothing else will sell. period.
False. It does not have to be a bennys car. A bemmys car is the best for money but it will work on any car. Some are unsellable though. Cars that cost more than $83,000 to buy will not be sellable.

jw460

jw460

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Works like a charm on PS4...
I used the MOC truck to push my mate in the water.
We use a dune
It’s a ceo vehicle so you can have it and a personal vehicle out at the same time :smile:

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If it is anything but a Bennys vehicle no.
I am really getting tired of seeing this untrue statement. Please read the "everything you want to know about duping" pinned thread before you try to provide advice.

jw460

jw460

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am really getting tired of seeing this untrue statement. Please read the "everything you want to know about duping" pinned thread before you try to provide advice.
One time in a thread you explained the selling value of the car in percentages
That really made sense to me
You get the most percentage back from upgrades
Barely any from the original purchase price
That’s why the elegy retro is so valuable
It has a very expensive Benny’s upgrade
And about 1000 more upgrades after that
:smile:
That’s why it’s a duper’s choice :biggrin:
you can dupe a faggio if you want
:rolleyes:
Probably sells for $500 though:roflmao:

Cana

Cana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm about 90% sure he's referring to the Land Act Reservoir Facility for $2,950,000
That is the one bro thanks for typing the full name 
Nice:wink:
I have the Lago Zancudo facility...
All kinds of high quality H2O
Close by:wink: lol
I just helped my friends they all had thr lago zancudo facility it works but takes a bit longer deffinitly the best choice for the poorer glitchers among us

The cargo bob method is jack **** in my opinion couldnt pick my friend up while he was on the screen and the 2 times i finally managed to pick him up the alert screen closed itself just stick to pushing him with a car i prefered the moc truck or a elegy retro those worked the best for me we tried pushing with so many vehicles.

And make sure u push him not to deep in the water i figured to get it working 100% the bike has to be in the water and the player still above the water when the player gets fully in the water you get frozen.

Last edited:
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

I just helped my friends they all had thr lago zancudo facility it works but takes a bit longer deffinitly the best choice for the poorer glitchers among us

The cargo bob method is jack **** in my opinion couldnt pick my friend up while he was on the screen and the 2 times i finally managed to pick him up the alert screen closed itself just stick to pushing him with a car i prefered the moc truck or a elegy retro those worked the best for me we tried pushing with so many vehicles.
U can pick him up with the cargo bob after your friend open the dashboard.

Caja

Caja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
other method wasnt working for my friends and i just found this and tried it and it worked first try (didnt use cargobob). he just confirmed the message as soon as he heard the radio shut off and killed himself easy

E

Elabe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it safe to sell then for all glitches when me and me friend both have the same Custom license plate 2Faast4U in our elegy retros before Duping those. And when in my original elegy retro i have That plate is it safe to sell in solo gliched car as well. Like the new session solo glitch

sluggishnessly

sluggishnessly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello friends it seems as though I can't get it to work as of now

idk a username

idk a username

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The water method works well for me I just got an Insurgent Pickup Custom.

Is there anything that won't work? I assume aircraft and the Rhino Tank won't

jw460

jw460

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Thats a hard facility lol
Imagine sandy Shores lmao

I’ve been picked up without the alert menu going away and dropped in the water
Only reason we didn’t try more is no mic
So guys with no access to the water near their facilities should at least give it a shot it’s cheaper than another facility

I’ve bought 3 already on the character I’m building for a friend lol
But i got to get things moving over there he had nothing and had to hurry b4 things get patched
U never know when that is

Cana

Cana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The water method works well for me I just got an Insurgent Pickup Custom.

Is there anything that won't work? I assume aircraft and the Rhino Tank won't
Basicly you can take anything what you can store in the facility the rhino doesnt work but the kanjali does it is better than the rhino anyways u have to replace it and then it goes to its own spot 
Thats a hard facility lol
Imagine sandy Shores lmao

I’ve been picked up without the alert menu going away and dropped in the water
Only reason we didn’t try more is no mic
So guys with no access to the water near their facilities should at least give it a shot it’s cheaper than another facility

I’ve bought 3 already on the character I’m building for a friend lol
But i got to get things moving over there he had nothing and had to hurry b4 things get patched
U never know when that is
Ikr i bought that other one because i had the sandy shores one it took to long and to many failures and the cargobob didnt want to work along i actually gave up and then i bought the reservoir one because i really wanted that sanctus and then i got it to work

A

Ascan1us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it safe to sell then for all glitches when me and me friend both have the same Custom license plate 2Faast4U in our elegy retros before Duping those. And when in my original elegy retro i have That plate is it safe to sell in solo gliched car as well. Like the new session solo glitch

If you have the same custom plate on your elegy rh8 before you dupe, as on the retro you are duping, then yes.. It is safe to sell..

If you wanna make sure, that you are not selling a dirty dupe, then check if you are allowed to change plate on it afterwards.. If you can, then it should be clean and safe to sell..

But if you make sure that both the car you dupe and the elegy you dupe over have the exact same custom plate, they should be clean.

Last edited:
MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been trying this for the last 45 minutes and no one I tried with could make it work! Everyone else says it's working...I got it to work for 3 days..now... nothing!

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
While giving cars to ScruffyNerfHerder at the reservoir I sniped an NPC driving past in boat.
While ScruffyNerfHerder was dying in water I drove the boat out of the water right to yellow dot as I was bored.

To both our surprise it went straight in when he tried to store but disappeared in slot lol.

Water method works great.
Better to use a car from your garage to be pushed into water.
There is a risk when using a bike as sometimes you can get knocked off in water and freeze.

We rattled through cars back to back without issue and quickly at reservoir facility.

This has been the best(quick) gc2f in a long time and I have finally managed to share my vast collection of 3d and modded cars :biggrin:

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This is reminder to people who wants a partner or to trade!

Please don't post your comments here. Your comments will be deleted head over to matchmaking https://www.se7ensins.com/matchmaking/ & make a match

Please also don't post your gamer tags as your comments will also be deleted.

N

NathanR

Reaction score
Sin$
So when you do this how does your friend sell the dupes? Do they have to match the plate on each time they want to sell?

Top Bottom
Login
Register