Sin$
I have green gray and pink if youre still interested

Patrick_NL

Patrick_NL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
System: Xbox one
Item(s) i have:Centio V17, 6 nitro crates, 6 overdrive crates, 2 player's choice crates, 3 turbo crates, Takumi/Breakout/Dominus Gt Distortion, Dominus GT, ENDO, Mantis, Road hog XL, Spiralis+Spiralis Titanium white, X-devil, Green Pulsus,Labyrinth, Hexed
Item(s) i want: Blackmarket Explosions, things for on car ( decals and such )
Gamertag/ID(Not screen name): For GT send me a PM :wink:

patriotaki

patriotaki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Have: many crates including overdrive
i want : centio v17
system: pc steam

morbidXD

morbidXD

-_-
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is my inventory for Xbox One. Let me know if there is something you want to trade for and I will let you know if it's something I am willing to part with. Also, trying to build my sets for the wheels: Clockwork/Pulses/Area 51/Discotheque/Dracos/Chronos/Loopers/Equalizers

y1rxFCp.png

HySMdeg.png

cD3OX9Z.png

IMMWuYv.png

0YDXieO.png

0YDXieO.png

BNbEFiw.png

LdDbOtt.png

xnlzfic.png

FX2hw6u.png

J2MEbOQ.png

8pwHvGU.png

PX59xyq.png

tMirMT1.png

gENvdHM.png

Last edited:
CHICK3NSHRIMP

CHICK3NSHRIMP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is my inventory for Xbox One. Let me know if there is something you want to trade for and I will let you know if it's something I am willing to part with. Also, trying to build my sets for the wheels: Clockwork/Pulses/Area 51/Discotheque/Dracos/Chronos/Loopers/Equalizers

y1rxFCp.png

HySMdeg.png

cD3OX9Z.png

IMMWuYv.png

0YDXieO.png

0YDXieO.png

BNbEFiw.png

LdDbOtt.png

xnlzfic.png

FX2hw6u.png

J2MEbOQ.png

8pwHvGU.png

PX59xyq.png

tMirMT1.png

gENvdHM.png
How do you have soo much?

CHICK3NSHRIMP

CHICK3NSHRIMP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Trading, buying crates and opening.
My friends never buy keys so they always give me their crates and I open them.
I figured opening crates had to be apart of it. But I didn't wanna slam an assumption down without knowing. I've tried trading to further my wealth on RL. It doesn't work well. Most people on xbox RL are very cheap and want extras on every deal.

morbidXD

morbidXD

-_-
Reaction score
Sin$
I figured opening crates had to be apart of it. But I didn't wanna slam an assumption down without knowing. I've tried trading to further my wealth on RL. It doesn't work well. Most people on xbox RL are very cheap and want extras on every deal.
I also have a few friends know that I want to get a set (Pulsus right now) and they try to trade up or play games to get it for me.. And I'll trade for it, or some are cool and just give it to me.. If I get extra stuff I give to them. (I have given out TW zombas to a friend of mine because I had an extra one)

CHICK3NSHRIMP

CHICK3NSHRIMP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I also have a few friends know that I want to get a set (Pulsus right now) and they try to trade up or play games to get it for me.. And I'll trade for it, or some are cool and just give it to me.. If I get extra stuff I give to them. (I have given out TW zombas to a friend of mine because I had an extra one)
I like your style! I have and will give away almost anything I have. However I cannot depart with these three items

20xx
TW Centio
Apex

That's all I use. Given away lots of other goodies to friends, of course nothing like giving away TW zombas.

morbidXD

morbidXD

-_-
Reaction score
Sin$
I like your style! I have and will give away almost anything I have. However I cannot depart with these three items

20xx
TW Centio
Apex

That's all I use. Given away lots of other goodies to friends, of course nothing like giving away TW zombas.
I have TW Zombas, 20xx and my endo set or hell, any of my sets, I can't part with. lol
I mean if I get an extra painted endo I'll give it away.
lol I just realized I have the TW Centio as well.

X

Xboxfan21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dang morbid awesome collection you got. I interested in trading for your green and red dracos you have. I have fg wonderment wheels, black ninja wheels, orange and cobalt kalos, forest green k2s, and burnt sienna striker roulettes. Interested in any?

T

Thelastnameusee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
System: xbox one

Have: Sb Octane & Cert. Sb Loopers

Want: Trigon

Gt: BACPACXGARRETT

psycowolf

psycowolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
System:tongue:s4
Item(s) you have: Animus Gp
Item(s) you want: Takumi RXT
Gamertag/ID(Not screen name): fearfacethesnake

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox One - message me direct for GT

Very large inventory

This is my inventory, would like good offers, would prefer bmds to be honest as I'm collecting at the moment. However I'm open to other offers.

https://splice.gopro.com/v?id=6MJDbG

Last edited:
Patrick_NL

Patrick_NL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
System: XBOX ONE

Have:
  • 11 Accelerator Crates, 6 haunted hallows Crates, 16 Impact crates, 14 Nitro Crates, 20 Overdrive Crates, 13 Player's choice crates, 8 Secret Santa Crates, 1 Spring Fever Crate, 3 Triumph Crates, 18 Turbo Crates, 9 Velocity Cates, 2 Victory Crates, 10 Zephyr Crates.
  • Saffron X-Devil
  • Yellow Roulette
  • Orange Octavian

Want: Just offer me some things..

GT: PM me..

Top Bottom
Login
Register