What's new

Patched SP To MP & Outfit Transfer Glitch (DM OUTFITS) GTA 5 1.42

Mike lohuis

Mike lohuis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this sp to mp a few times . But this time it didnt work. I got everything right but my outfits didnt transfer

M

MVPGass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi guys does anybody know how to get the full checkerboard outfit with invisble arms ? i do it female to male thnx

EsotericNun

EsotericNun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've also been getting the character selection error today.
I've simply been hitting Retry and it loads me online with the transferred outfits.
I'm still too puss to continue without closing app and clearing cache but this could be saved time otherwise.

I

I_Bisse_I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so if I transfer from male to female, then transfer some outfit from female to male, everything is saved when transfer to male?

Fade527

Fade527

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
guys with the servers all buggy and weird right now do you think its safe to do the glitch?

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
so if I transfer from male to female, then transfer some outfit from female to male, everything is saved when transfer to male?
Transferring all outfits from male to female, adding outfits on female, and transferring back to male everything on the male will stay the same as long as you take off all headgear, accessories, masks, etc and don't mess with those slots while on your female, unless you are merging items into those outfits 
guys with the servers all buggy and weird right now do you think its safe to do the glitch?
Yes still safe to do the glitch. I was doing the glitch with buggy servers yesterday. Just need to make sure you save outfits more than once and wait for the save successful

Butter Toast

Butter Toast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so im making an outfit and it all saves but when i do the body armor glitch to get invisable torso it doesnt save the outfit even tho it says it does
ill switch to another outfit then back and its gone

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so im making an outfit and it all saves but when i do the body armor glitch to get invisable torso it doesnt save the outfit even tho it says it does
ill switch to another outfit then back and its gone
Have you tried doing crooked cop? And merging outfits to get invisible torso?

I

I_Bisse_I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so we say I have the Tactical jacket on the male and then transfer to Female can I see component for Tactical jacket for male?

Top Bottom
Login
Register