Patched SP To MP Save All Purchased Vehicles GTA 5 Online 1.42

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheQuietOne

TheQuietOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you need empty spaces in the garage to put the cars ?
i wrote over 6 free elgys, just need a random car to switch them around! 
Do you need empty spaces in the garage to put the cars ?
actually no you do not, just shuffle them and it will work!

GoodFellasTV

GoodFellasTV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
THANK YOU. insurance for that orbital cannon wipe... straight forward glitch. took a couple tries & ended up with 5 garages + 2 full ceo garages. 1 CEO garage was mistakably wiped so perhaps saving/outfit method can be fine-tuned somehow.. was spamming saves in between and thought I swapped all cars and still lost 1 garage, but managed to get all 5 other properties + 2 full ceo garages = 100+ million net profit
I did a whole new backup account. 120 deluxos 20 oppressors and 20 bombbushkas per character. Absolute madness

C

Caesar666

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you guys think rockstar will remove this cars that we store? I heard they only deduct money for glitches. I just want to know the best way to keep this money. And thanks everyone for all the awesome help! You guys rock

DOS_floppy

DOS_floppy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i finally got it to save my test cars :smile:

upgrades on cars stick!
and i am now gonna upgrade all purchasrd deluxos so sale value is $3mil :smile:

next is yacht too :smile:

i got this now

Are we all just going to pretend like this wasn't mentioned....

When you say "stick" are you men meaning saved?

T

tglarigg

Reaction score
Sin$
WTF I don't understand. I got this to work till the last step.
Got my solo character online, money freeze etc, back online with my regular online character, bought 10 cars in a garage, did everything, launched an air activity alone > Spotify when I see the death screen. Back to GTA, then to my garage, change outfit and wait for the golden ring to save, shift place every freaking vehicle multiple times, change outfit again to save, launch spotify again, then back to GTA again.
So far so good.
Back to a new online lobby, everything is there on the garage > close app > boot GTA again > Spam L1+R1 > press ok for the light settings > Story mode loads > launched an online lobby > hit ok for the online terms of use :
So far so good...

Go back to my garage and now everything disappeared...

WTF please ?

T

T3RM1N4T0R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help me, when I have a white screen in single player and go to online it gives a error that Rockstar services are unavailable right now?

GoodFellasTV

GoodFellasTV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you guys think rockstar will remove this cars that we store? I heard they only deduct money for glitches. I just want to know the best way to keep this money. And thanks everyone for all the awesome help! You guys rock
It would be a lot of work for rock star to go through accounts. But I could be wrong.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i upgraded while frozen, then did ops steps after purchase. i purchased as sp tho

GoodFellasTV

GoodFellasTV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got my solo character online, money freeze etc, back online with my regular online character, bought 10 cars in a garage, did everything, launched an air activity alone > Spotify when I see the death screen. Back to GTA, then to my garage, change outfit and wait for the golden ring to save, shift place every freaking vehicle multiple times, change outfit again to save, launch spotify again, then back to GTA again.
So far so good.
Back to a new online lobby, everything is there on the garage > close app > boot GTA again > Spam L1+R1 > press ok for the light settings > Story mode loads > launched an online lobby > hit ok for the online terms of use :
So far so good...

WTF please ?
Did you buy ammo after the plane part

Z

Zombien8ion

Reaction score
Sin$
So far so good.
So far so good...

WTF please ?
Sammmeee

C

CutterDeBlanc

Reaction score
Sin$
You need to make sure you've successfully unglitched your game before you swap the cars, otherwise it's pointless. When you come back to GTA Online after the air race, see if you can pull up your phone, if you still can't, repeat the air race step until you can.

GoodFellasTV

GoodFellasTV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No I didn't. I changed outfits to save (waiting for the golden ring)
You have to buy ammo after plane to make sure ur money is unfrozen. If your money is still frozen after plane. NOTHING will save. You'll get the circle but it won't actually save

beastmode44

beastmode44

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You dudes really need to read the past 37 pages before asking the same, already answered questions, over and over and over and over again. I mean, how hard can it be?

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to make sure you've successfully unglitched your game before you swap the cars, otherwise it's pointless. When you come back to GTA Online after the air race, see if you can pull up your phone, if you still can't, repeat the air race step until you can.
true, but do it before and after unglitching yourself 
You dudes really need to read the past 37 pages before asking the same, already answered questions, over and over and over and over again. I mean, how hard can it be?
lmfao

Ringoko

Ringoko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One of my garages is missing a blue circle to swap cars, is there any way to force it to come back?

GoodFellasTV

GoodFellasTV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its all good man. We don't mind helping. I wouldn't go back pages. Takes too long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register