What's new

Patched Thermal Vision In Any Aircraft, Vehicle In The Game!

• Thread starter djbackwardss
  • Start date
  • Views 15,690
J

Jiantou

Reaction score
Sin$
When I activate my glitched thermmal/NV, nothing happens when I'm in my hydra. Thermal turns on when I exit the hydra. Did I do something wrong?

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I activate my glitched thermmal/NV, nothing happens when I'm in my hydra. Thermal turns on when I exit the hydra. Did I do something wrong?
You only press Square on night vision after you get in.

C

cali4life209

Reaction score
Sin$
This is great if you love killing people in a hydra, laser. You can use the jets body to see people far away. People in ghost or otr.
Step 1. Go to mask store for quad lens helmet, ammunition for night vision unlocked by heist.
Save outfit with night vision and an outfit with thermal helmet. Go to a yacht and go near hot tub with night vision helmet on and blow up away from it, it you spawn with it and missing head piece, fly to store and save it, equip it and then equip thermal helmet outfit and resave, they will be merged, so now when you get in any aircraft do old glitch of putting outfit on as you sit and turn on night vision in accessories and thermal will turn on :wink:
Step 2. Call or request any vehicle, aircraft you want thermal on while you fly or drive.
Step 3. Put on the outfit you just saved in interaction menu - > style, back once and get in vehicle. Make sure your helmet is down before getting in.
Step 4. As soon as you sit down or get in you can put the outfit on once or twice and you will see the helmet on, go to style and accessories and press square to activate night vision and thermal will turn on, thermal is greyed out and no longer works, this is a workaround.
Enjoy seeing Bright dots flying. :wink:

They **** dont work any more. Its n 
This is great if you love killing people in a hydra, laser. You can use the jets body to see people far away. People in ghost or otr.
Step 1. Go to mask store for quad lens helmet, ammunition for night vision unlocked by heist.
Save outfit with night vision and an outfit with thermal helmet. Go to a yacht and go near hot tub with night vision helmet on and blow up away from it, it you spawn with it and missing head piece, fly to store and save it, equip it and then equip thermal helmet outfit and resave, they will be merged, so now when you get in any aircraft do old glitch of putting outfit on as you sit and turn on night vision in accessories and thermal will turn on :wink:
Step 2. Call or request any vehicle, aircraft you want thermal on while you fly or drive.
Step 3. Put on the outfit you just saved in interaction menu - > style, back once and get in vehicle. Make sure your helmet is down before getting in.
Step 4. As soon as you sit down or get in you can put the outfit on once or twice and you will see the helmet on, go to style and accessories and press square to activate night vision and thermal will turn on, thermal is greyed out and no longer works, this is a workaround.
Enjoy seeing Bright dots flying. :wink:

Nerfed

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They **** dont work any more. Its n 

Nerfed
Lol you're not doing it right because it works. Have the outfit. Make sure goggles are down. Equip it right when you sit down and go to style, accessories, night vision and square to activate. It's thermal, not night vision. Just did it 5 minutes ago.

V

Voyeurz

Reaction score
Sin$
Why not post a video showing how to actually do it? I managed to get to wear both the thermal goggle helmet and the frame for the night vision goggles but I can't use either in a jet.

T

thepolskigya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
patched? Tryed doing it with a fresh outfit. It says push square to active night vision in jet but it just wont turn on., on foot it turn on and its termal vision.

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
patched? Tryed doing it with a fresh outfit. It says push square to active night vision in jet but it just wont turn on., on foot it turn on and its termal vision.
Lol not patched. I'll make a new video then.

V

Voyeurz

Reaction score
Sin$
Lol not patched. I'll make a new video then.
What console are you doing this on? I'm on PC and I can manage to get the frame and goggles for night vision on at the same time as the thermal helmet, enabling night vision turns on thermals instead, but I can't get it to work in any jet. My guy just puts on the flight helmet over his night vision goggles and then those say they are enabled but nothing changes, even says I have the quad helm on but can't do anything with it in the jet.

T

thepolskigya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What console are you doing this on? I'm on PC and I can manage to get the frame and goggles for night vision on at the same time as the thermal helmet, enabling night vision turns on thermals instead, but I can't get it to work in any jet. My guy just puts on the flight helmet over his night vision goggles and then those say they are enabled but nothing changes, even says I have the quad helm on but can't do anything with it in the jet.

same on ps4, since yesterday there are 4 guys with the same problem.

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on Ps4 and I'll confirm it when I get on soon. It's working like the last one I promise lol

R

RazzleYourDazzle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure your lens is already down when you glitch into your vehicle. If your outfit is glitched properly, you'll have Night Vision as an option to activate. Hover over it and hit square

J

Jiantou

Reaction score
Sin$
I equip the glitched outfit as I get in my hydra. I am able to activate my night vision but when I do, nothing happens. My helmet is grayed out and it says 'flight helmet'

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I equip the glitched outfit as I get in my hydra. I am able to activate my night vision but when I do, nothing happens. My helmet is grayed out and it says 'flight helmet'
you need to merge the NV and combat helmet together then goto your aircraft and goto the outfit u want to put on in the aircraft and hover over parachute then go back to outfits as your getting into the aircraft and once your hat comes off put the outfit back on
also make sure the goggles are down before u enter

J

Jiantou

Reaction score
Sin$
you need to merge the NV and combat helmet together then goto your aircraft and goto the outfit u want to put on in the aircraft and hover over parachute then go back to outfits as your getting into the aircraft and once your hat comes off put the outfit back on
also make sure the goggles are down before u enter
That's what I've been doing. I'm on Xbox one., I can see night vision and activate it when I'm in the aircraft but nothing happens. I have the glitched outfit. Thermal turns on when I get out of the aircraft but it doesn't turn on when I activate it from the inside.

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
That's what I've been doing. I'm on Xbox one., I can see night vision and activate it when I'm in the aircraft but nothing happens. I have the glitched outfit. Thermal turns on when I get out of the aircraft but it doesn't turn on when I activate it from the inside.
is the NV glitched with a combat helmet...?

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whoever isn't getting it to work must not have the right outfit with night vision under helmet, goggles down. Equip outfit once before getting in, hover over style and get in vehicle, hit style and hover over exact outfit and press x once or so as you see your character sit and the helmet goes away and you equip outfit and you should see thermal goggles on. Enjoy flying around, you can now go to accessories and press Square on night vision for thermal to work. Now if you sit down while equipping outfit and you see normal flight helmet with night vision, just get out and try again. Only takes a few seconds. This is probably why a few of you are having trouble. Because night vision will be in accessories, if you hit it right you will see both night vision and thermal. Only night vision works but thermal actually works. I do the same thing on ground now and I can see people through buildings or mountains etc :smile:

J

Jiantou

Reaction score
Sin$
is the NV glitched with a combat helmet...?
It's glitched with a quad lens helmet. 
Whoever isn't getting it to work must not have the right outfit with night vision under helmet, goggles down. Equip outfit once before getting in, hover over style and get in vehicle, hit style and hover over exact outfit and press x once or so as you see your character sit and the helmet goes away and you equip outfit and you should see thermal goggles on. Enjoy flying around, you can now go to accessories and press Square on night vision for thermal to work. Now if you sit down while equipping outfit and you see normal flight helmet with night vision, just get out and try again. Only takes a few seconds. This is probably why a few of you are having trouble. Because night vision will be in accessories, if you hit it right you will see both night vision and thermal. Only night vision works but thermal actually works. I do the same thing on ground now and I can see people through buildings or mountains etc :smile:
Can you make another video? I'll try to do the outfit glitch again but I'd follow the instructions better if you'd make another vid.

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's glitched with a quad lens helmet. 

Can you make another video? I'll try to do the outfit glitch again but I'd follow the instructions better if you'd make another vid.
Okay lol just for the people struggling. I will make one very soon. :smile:

airkid1298

airkid1298

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
we already lost the og glitch once, if you can't get a glitch this simple you don't even need to be in any aircraft.

Top Bottom
Login
Register