Status
Not open for further replies.
Special Ops

Special Ops

6 February 1958....CHAMP19NS
Contest Sponsor Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
I currently have an electrician apprenticeship being offered to me.. Only problem is they required a C in maths for me to get it and asked me for a copy of my results for an interview.
I did a lower level Leaving Cert and it doesn't say what grade i got, just what points i received. I was hoping if i sent someone a copy of results that they would make a few changes for me. Badly stuck and badly need this job, need it done today also!!
Hope someone could help me out, thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Diaz

Diaz

Se7ensins Official Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Sadly not, I wish this was something I was good at.. Hey practice makes best, maybe I should get to work :thumbsup: :stop:

Objexxt Gaming

Objexxt Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Special Ops Special Ops , Hey there, i understand that you are trying to fake test results. You need to know that no matter what state you live in, it is so highly illegal to forge results or signatures on any state regulated documents. The liscense is issued by the state that you live in. I have been an electricians apprentice in both Arkansas, and Texas for 1 year now. Let me start off by saying that you really need to understand the importance of why they require that level of math knowledge. If you wire something wrong, that causes a fire, and kills someone, or god forbid, a family, you will get pretty much life in prison for counts of Voluntary Manslaughter, and Lying on state government regulated documents. I am sorry, but i highly recommend you not go through with this, as even being caught qasking this request, could get you in some serious trouble.

Best Regards, Objexxt.

Special Ops

Special Ops

6 February 1958....CHAMP19NS
Contest Sponsor Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Special Ops Special Ops , Hey there, i understand that you are trying to fake test results. You need to know that no matter what state you live in, it is so highly illegal to forge results or signatures on any state regulated documents. The liscense is issued by the state that you live in. I have been an electricians apprentice in both Arkansas, and Texas for 1 year now. Let me start off by saying that you really need to understand the importance of why they require that level of math knowledge. If you wire something wrong, that causes a fire, and kills someone, or god forbid, a family, you will get pretty much life in prison for counts of Voluntary Manslaughter, and Lying on state government regulated documents. I am sorry, but i highly recommend you not go through with this, as even being caught qasking this request, could get you in some serious trouble.

Best Regards, Objexxt.
I don’t live in US, so YOLO xxxx

Marie Gems

Marie Gems

Reaction score
Sin$
I am working with Photoshop from long time, please let me know how may i help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register