What's new

Show Off Filloti's New PC.

Filloti

Filloti

Trusted Hoster.
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Ya'll, So I've been quite inactive on here for the last few months, been very busy in life, But also for the past year or two I've been saving slowly for a new PC, My original PC was a basic DELL, and I've always wanted a powerful PC so I treated my self and hopefully this baby will last me a while.

So enough talking, Here are the specs:
CPU: i7-7700K (Overclocked to 4.7Ghz)
Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z270-P (I didn't want to spend a lot on my mob)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4GB DDR4 2133MHz (Upgrading to 16GB soon)
GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
HDD: 2TB SATA 7200rpm 3.5"
SSD: 500GB Samsung 850 Evo

CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Lite 240 High Performance Liquid Cooler
Power Supply: Corsair 450W VS Series
Case: Fractal Define S Black - Windowed

Updates:
So I've now added and SSD into the build and it takes roughly 8 seconds to boot up from the second i click the power on button, I've also redone the cable management completely and made it much neater, Only one fan cable is visible and its towards the top of the case so I dont mind abut it, I also put black cables in for the SSD and HHD so its more black.
Lastly I've added an LED strip to the bottom of the case and its all controlled with a remote, just so I can see inside the PC at night.

How it performs:
-I haven't ran into one game that doesn't run way over 60 fps on max graphical settings.
-CPU temp gets to 71°C max when loaded heavily and goes down to low 20's when Idle.
-GPU gets up to 80°C max when heavily loaded and when not running games the temperature stays around 28-34°C.

PICTURES WILL COME SOON, IT'S 3AM SO I CAN'T EXACTLY TAKE A PCITURE RIGHT NOW.

Last edited:
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah definitely get more RAM and an SSD.
And get the SSD as soon as possible, since you're (of course) going to installing your OS on the SSD.
Will be less of a hassle to get your OS there when you haven't set too much stuff up on the HDD yet.

Filloti

Filloti

Trusted Hoster.
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah definitely get more RAM and an SSD.
And get the SSD as soon as possible, since you're (of course) going to installing your OS on the SSD.
Will be less of a hassle to get your OS there when you haven't set too much stuff up on the HDD yet.
Yeah, that's the problem, I've already installed many games on my HHD and my OS is on my HDD, I'm pretty sure I can find a way to swap it, Searching now for SSD's.

Top Bottom
Login
Register