• Thread starter Killergaming
  • Start date
  • Views 26,577
Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I did not get to browse all the comments but how do the license plates work for this? Do you get your friends plates or does it transfer the plates from the dummy car in the MOC?

Idk if anything has changed but you'll get your friends plates, this isn't merging plates off the rh8/faggio.
If you get more than 1 of your friends custom plates they'll be dirty so add their plate to your ifruit before trading to be safest.

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I can hit the pause+right dpad, and i cant play activities but after that when my friend go to the stunt race it put me inside the truck anyways... Why?
Happened twice in a row to my friend after successful dupes

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so wait a minute the car that you have to buy for 4.7 million only sells for 300k? That doesn't make sense!
To make it easy, when you dupe the value of the duped vehicle is.
Car duping into = car value (Elegy = $0)
Car duping = upgrade value ($300,000)
0 + 300,000 = $300,000
You keep the upgrades value that's why Benny's vehicles are the best for most expensive upgrades (Elegy Retro).

Hopefully that makes sense. :smile:

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can hit the pause+right dpad, and i cant play activities but after that when my friend go to the stunt race it put me inside the truck anyways... Why?
Use a mission not a race they place you in different locations.
Also DO NOT blow up the car behind the MOC, you can avoid this by parking the car back further when doing it and your friend shooting the RPG into the middle or right side of the light post but not too close to the cab.
Also do it in a private session so it says "session is private" when you attempt to join. (which is probably your problem)

M

Matt_SSTG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So out of curiosity what weaponised vehicles can be duped from this? Have a feeling the bomber jetpack and missile launcher are out of the question

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Reminder to members wishing to trade or need a partner with this glitch.

Please don't comment on any thread with trade request or partner request theses comments will be deleted & you won't get any help.

Please head over to matchmaking & create a match
https://www.se7ensins.com/matchmaking/

Z

zahi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question, I can get the cars in the bunker but whenever we try to put it in the moc or push the car against the wall to go into the moc it wont do anything any ideas?

XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk if anything has changed but you'll get your friends plates, this isn't merging plates off the rh8/faggio.
If you get more than 1 of your friends custom plates they'll be dirty so add their plate to your ifruit before trading to be safest.
Thank you. Was told they come from the rh8/faggio. I'm not using it for money. I wanna transfer my blank plates to blank Yankton plates. Need a dirty one for this or one that gives the plates from the car stored in the moc

KGLITCHERFR

KGLITCHERFR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
restart your console and game, you will see :wink: 
PATCHED, MOC NO EXPLOSE NOW ...... Restart your console and game, you will see :wink:

Craig Barnett

Craig Barnett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PATCHED, MOC NO EXPLOSE NOW ......
We had this problem two days ago but got around it. It’s not patched! 
Wen u hit right dpad and pause should u get sucked in moc or be out side of in bunker ??
You’ll be frozen at back of moc with jobs greyed out. If you go in moc u need to do a story mode alert, decline it and drive back out

Top Bottom
Login
Register