Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh Karim

Ohh Karim

Greeter Bug Finder Reporter
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, I didn't add any visual effects to the one I uploaded to YouTube.
I kept it as basic as I possibly could.
Visual effects were only added to that screenshot.
Hmm, okay. Once I download Sony Vegas I'll try everything out and if I still happen to have any questions, I'll let you know. Thanks for the incredible help, wouldn't know a single piece about this without you. Appreciate it!

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm, okay. Once I download Sony Vegas I'll try everything out and if I still happen to have any questions, I'll let you know. Thanks for the incredible help, wouldn't know a single piece about this without you. Appreciate it!
No problem, just reply here if you have problems.
And just be patient when learning Sony Vegas I guess, it will take some time.
There are also many tutorials on YouTube from which you can learn.

Ohh Karim

Ohh Karim

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No problem, just reply here if you have problems.
And just be patient when learning Sony Vegas I guess, it will take some time.
There are also many tutorials on YouTube from which you can learn.
I just wanted to let you know that everything worked, I uploaded my first video with your settings yesterday on Sony Vegas Pro 11 and it looked great. I really appreciate the help.

You can remove the videos that you uploaded as it's not needed anymore, thanks once again!

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I just wanted to let you know that everything worked, I uploaded my first video with your settings yesterday on Sony Vegas Pro 11 and it looked great. I really appreciate the help.

You can remove the videos that you uploaded as it's not needed anymore, thanks once again!
Nice!
And I just uploaded them on some random Google account. No idea even what it was anymore lmao. They can stay up :p

Also, link your result? :)
I'd love to see it :p

Ohh Karim

Ohh Karim

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice!
And I just uploaded them on some random Google account. No idea even what it was anymore lmao. They can stay up :p

Also, link your result? :)
I'd love to see it :p

First of all the audio is way too low and I didn't notice this at all until it was already put on YouTube. I should've increased it while editing, so that was a huge mistake and I'll fix that the next time I edit another video.

Also, some of the clips used in the video are kind of low quality as they were recorded in Half Size as I recorded them before you told me about the difference between Half Size and Full Size, but some other clips are in Full Size and look great. I removed all the black bars.

Sadly the server I played on at that moment is quite new so when you play on a low resolution, many things are incorrectly put. For example the texts are way too big for the screen and they mess up your view, and the weapon inventory is too small, etc. But I'll record on some other servers soon that are more experienced so the video will look more neat when I remove the black bars. Anyways, I'm still extremely happy with the outcome of the video as it's a huge improvement from my old videos and I'm doing all of this just for fun! :smile:

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all the audio is way too low and I didn't notice this at all until it was already put on YouTube. I should've increased it while editing, so that was a huge mistake and I'll fix that the next time I edit another video.

Also, some of the clips used in the video are kind of low quality as they were recorded in Half Size as I recorded them before you told me about the difference between Half Size and Full Size, but some other clips are in Full Size and look great. I removed all the black bars.

Sadly the server I played on at that moment is quite new so when you play on a low resolution, many things are incorrectly put. For example the texts are way too big for the screen and they mess up your view, and the weapon inventory is too small, etc. But I'll record on some other servers soon that are more experienced so the video will look more neat when I remove the black bars. Anyways, I'm still extremely happy with the outcome of the video as it's a huge improvement from my old videos and I'm doing all of this just for fun! :smile:

Yeah, it surely looks a lot better now.
Nice little clips as well :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register