What's new

Patched Unlimited Rare Supply Drops Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
xClaireybearx

xClaireybearx

Reaction score
Sin$
Strange got a couple (through unlinking myself) but had to setup a new email, however when trying to run the bot it signs into my fake email, accepts the supply drop but then try's to sign into the gamer tag of the fake email,

Anyone with any input??

J

jackh692

Reaction score
Sin$
when i try unlink my xbox account i get this message sorry an unexpected error occurred could someone please tell me how to fix this or do the glitch for me

xClaireybearx

xClaireybearx

Reaction score
Sin$
when i try unlink my xbox account i get this message sorry an unexpected error occurred could someone please tell me how to fix this or do the glitch for me
Change your password it's on the main post of this thread

DevMau5

DevMau5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your message is broken mate
Personally what I did was transferring the email from my created email adress to my main email (Because you can't be connected with 2 separate outlook accounts and on xbox.com with your main)
Then hit "Save in OneNote" or something like that (I'm French) because I think there is a bot security on Outlook
Once in Onenote with the Email saved just follow the Tut as describe
Working perfectly for me : I'm on Xbox got like 50 in 10 min, I assume it's slow but better than 1 or 2

G

Gann

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah mine does the same thing. I fixed it already once by clearing cache, but after a while it happened again.

D

DeepBlackJr 3rd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Personally what I did was transferring the email from my created email adress to my main email (Because you can't be connected with 2 separate outlook accounts and on xbox.com with your main)
Then hit "Save in OneNote" or something like that (I'm French) because I think there is a bot security on Outlook
Once in Onenote with the Email saved just follow the Tut as describe
Working perfectly for me : I'm on Xbox got like 50 in 10 min, I assume it's slow but better than 1 or 2
Can u help me get some by doing it in a extra tab ? i don't have a pc. (im on my xbox web browser)

L

L_Vi

Reaction score
Sin$
What are the chances of getting banned, got 25 supply drops :/

Well, not addressing you directly, but talking in general....

What we have here is pretty much not just unlimited supply drops, but unlimited 2XP, and also as duplicate items get converted into armoury credits, it's basically unlimited armoury credits too.

Now even if their API logging isn't very verbose, I would imagine they'd have something running to detect abnormal increases in key values like the supply drops and armoury credits, in which case, I know I'm f*****. :smile:

UkM x Creeper

UkM x Creeper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
stopped working for anyone else?

edit: Fixed

Last edited:
G

Gann

Reaction score
Sin$
Ye but it still works for me
how does it still work for you? Mine gets the error when trying unlink, then when the cycle starts back over it wont continue because the account never unlinked. Someone wanna help me out?

T

Thatcurlyfry123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think either sledgehammer is trying to fix the glitch, or we're just crashing the site by how many people are doing it

UkM x Creeper

UkM x Creeper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i believe they disabled the unlink part
Got mine working again just tried a few things like clearing browser history/cookies and also changed my cod account password and it’s back working fine now.

T

TheRealKG

Reaction score
Sin$
Still working.
If you get the error, just copy the link at the top of your browser where it says "deregister" and just paste and enter, and it should unlink after it gives you the error. Keep an eye on your automation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register