• Start date
  • Views 1,640
Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on XB1, not really watched any videos on Destiny. I completed the first achievement and I'm stuck at tower plaza and unsure what to do next except wave to people and dance, haha.

Any help???

I bought something (not sure what) and it's saying I need to purchase silver from the MS store???

AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
Check your quests to see if there is anyone you have to talk to, and if there isn't go to orbit and see if you have a mission marked on one of the planets

Upvote 0
AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried that and still can't figure it out. :frown:
Hmm... What do your quests say to do? Did you equip any gear the people gave you?(Open inventory and go to the left) Been a while since I played D1 but I remember getting stuck at one point too.

Upvote 0
Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
If you've completed the main storyline that's the main quest. From there it's planetary quests for specific exotics (EDZ for the the Mida Multi Tool for example), adventures, and the regular weekly milestones through your destination guide by holding the left trigger. From there you'll be grinding you power level up to be Raid ready. From there it's weekly cycles of the same end game-ish activities with occasional special activities (Iron Banner and Faction Rallies). But then we have Curse of Osiris' DLC right around the corner for a content refresh along with Season 2 starting.

Upvote 0
AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
If you've completed the main storyline that's the main quest. From there it's planetary quests for specific exotics (EDZ for the the Mida Multi Tool for example), adventures, and the regular weekly milestones through your destination guide by holding the left trigger. From there you'll be grinding you power level up to be Raid ready. From there it's weekly cycles of the same end game-ish activities with occasional special activities (Iron Banner and Faction Rallies). But then we have Curse of Osiris' DLC right around the corner for a content refresh along with Season 2 starting.
This is for D1, not D2 (unless OP posted in the wrong section)

Upvote 0
Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Reaction score
Sin$
Still stuck and can't get past it! -.- and YES, this is for the first Destiny. :wink: lol

Upvote 0
Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Reaction score
Sin$

Going to sound like a noob but where do I find the quests??? no one gave me anything...
I'm still stuck...

:frown:

Upvote 0
Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
Going to sound like a noob but where do I find the quests??? no one gave me anything...
I'm still stuck...

I'm assuming you don't have any planetary quests and your quest page is empty when you press start and click to the left page with LB. If so and you're in the tower of you go into the Vanguard area on the right there should be a kiosk for lost/deleted quests. If not my last question is if you purchased the destiny's dlc?

Upvote 0
AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm still stuck...

Open your inventory (either your pause or menu button) and click LB until you get to a tab that shows them. If you don't have anything, look through every item in your inventory (where it shows your guy with all the boxes around him) and equip anything new. If still nothing try what Saby suggested.

Upvote 0
Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm assuming you don't have any planetary quests and your quest page is empty when you press start and click to the left page with LB. If so and you're in the tower of you go into the Vanguard area on the right there should be a kiosk for lost/deleted quests. If not my last question is if you purchased the destiny's dlc?

The DLC came with my Taken king legendary edition.

Open your inventory (either your pause or menu button) and click LB until you get to a tab that shows them. If you don't have anything, look through every item in your inventory (where it shows your guy with all the boxes around him) and equip anything new. If still nothing try what Saby suggested.

Well, I started again.
I made a new character and deleted my old one (because I couldn't set anything and didn't know what to do) but now I'm stuck at "set destination" and can't go any further, I press earth and it does nothing. Also tried old Russia and does nothing. again, also tried the taken king but it shows me a cinematic video and that's it.

Why do they make it so hard to play?! :frown:

There's a green + icon flashing saying "upgrade" and telling me to open the menu.......

Upvote 0
Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Reaction score
Sin$
Figured it out, had to upgrade something.
Going to see if I can get past Tower Plaza this time. lol

Cheers.

EDIT:

Yeah I'm not stuck now, thanks all, it's really been helpful. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register