What's new

Discussion Should I play or nah?

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought Destiny the taken king when it was on a special offer, think it was £8 new.
I haven't really played it but Destiny 2 looks well slick so should I start with 1 and make my way to 2?

Thanks! :wink:

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought Destiny the taken king when it was on a special offer, think it was £8 new.
I haven't really played it but Destiny 2 looks well slick so should I start with 1 and make my way to 2?

Thanks! :wink:
Destiny 2 is still going through a lot of changes and starting its first dlc. I would play the first destiny and enjoy all of the content it has to offer before 2.

Last edited:
II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
At this point I would just wait until the end of the year when they do some crazy deal and you can get the whole game plus all the DLC for maybe like $40 and there will be a ton of content for that amount of money.

It is only $26 right now, but that won't include the new DLC which you will pretty much need to play the game properly.
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/destiny-2-pc-ps4-xbo-25-95-amazon.1689638/#post-13368375
Still, $26 plus whatever the DLC costs is a pretty damn good deal for a big title which only came out like 4 months ago.

edit - i guess there's a demo coming out too

Last edited:
Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Trifecta 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd be more than happy to run the campaign with you, if you'd like an extra Guardian.

B

bustharmods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, im a die hard fan of Destiny and the franchise, and it WAS a REALLY good ****ing game back in its prime in 2014 - 2016
You would of had to be in the "golden" era of it to have any fun, now the servers are practically dead and there is less sense of community, just watch a video on the destiny lore and skip to destiny 2.

Top Bottom
Login
Register