Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks friend.

Oh & when it says "Triggering exploit FAILED" That's when we reboot & try that page again, then continue that until it actually works?

EDIT: I've been here for about 2 hours & the webpage part just keeps failing!
I Quit lol i'm gonna just go buy the game tomorrow that i wanted to play.

Thanks for the tutorial tho.
Well first, make sure your homepage is set to blank, that makes the chances higher. Secondly, even if it says triggering exploit failed you’re not supposed to refresh the page until it says refresh this page. Even though it says failed, it still tries it nine more times and then it’ll tell you to refresh the page. When I first ran the exploit it said triggering exploit failed, then I waited a few minutes and it told me to refresh the page and once I did that I ran the exploit and it said success and worked fine. 
When we try the exploit should it beep once and shut down, or is it supposed to triple beep?
Honestly didn’t pay attention to how many beeps it was, but if it said success just wait until the PS turns off. After about 15-20 if the console still hasn’t shut off then you can manually do it and try again.

S

shawzek

Reaction score
Sin$
Follow the guide...you will find it very quickly if you do
okay so imy ps3 is on 4.75 ofw ill install 4.82 ofw then use the flsh.hex found in the folder that you linked me and see if it works?

PuertoRicanModder

PuertoRicanModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well first, make sure your homepage is set to blank, that makes the chances higher. Secondly, even if it says triggering exploit failed you’re not supposed to refresh the page until it says refresh this page. Even though it says failed, it still tries it nine more times and then it’ll tell you to refresh the page. When I first ran the exploit it said triggering exploit failed, then I waited a few minutes and it told me to refresh the page and once I did that I ran the exploit and it said success and worked fine. 

Honestly didn’t pay attention to how many beeps it was, but if it said success just wait until the PS turns off. After about 15-20 if the console still hasn’t shut off then you can manually do it and try again.

Alright, How do i set it to a blank page? Anytime i loaded the browser it would always load up some PS website.
Also i only refreshed when it told me too. I let it sit there until it said "Attemped 10 more times" or what it displays there.
I was a little confused tho for a bit cause some people are saying reboot your whole console, others say just refresh etc.

I might just have bad luck with this sorta thing. I'll try again tomorrow if anything. Thanks!

R

Reaga

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, How do i set it to a blank page? Anytime i loaded the browser it would always load up some PS website.
Also i only refreshed when it told me too. I let it sit there until it said "Attemped 10 more times" or what it displays there.
I was a little confused tho for a bit cause some people are saying reboot your whole console, others say just refresh etc.

I might just have bad luck with this sorta thing. I'll try again tomorrow if anything. Thanks!
Press Triangle to get your settings, go to tools, and click home page 
Is it possible that having a controller (3rd party or PS4) plugged into the other USB port could prevent the exploit from sticking?

N

nyruxoel

Reaction score
Sin$
Where do I put the flsh.hex file in?
My Flash Driver is formatted to FAT32 do I have to create a folder eg. PS3/ROOT/flsh.hex ??

R

Reaga

Reaction score
Sin$
No it literally goes in the root. As in no folders, just top level of your drive

Single

Single

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will this make it possible to grab a console ID and etc. off of a system? Thanks for this by the way although I have yet to try it.

S

stehilton94

Reaction score
Sin$
Can never get the Rebug CFW to install after QA Toggle, just comes up Corrupt data when trying to install

M

Marvo V

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been reading this post and the Psx-place like 100 times before i get my hands today working in my ps3. The only thing i'm scared of, its when its supossed to install the new cfw and then it shows error. I've read some people can't complete this last step, but what happens, if for some reason i cant do this step?, i must redo all the steps from the beginning?. I'm being cautious :smile:. Thank you.

Last edited:
Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been reading this post and the Psx-place like 100 times before i get my hands today working in my ps3. The only thing i'm scared of, its when its supossed to install the new cfw and then it shows error. I've read some people can't complete this last step, but what happens, if for some reason i cant do this step?, i must redo all the steps from the beginning?. I'm being cautious :smile:. Thank you.
Just try try again.

Most of the issues come from people not confirming if their system is NAND or NOR before doing anything and just guessing on which button to click

M

Marvo V

Reaction score
Sin$
Just try try again.

Most of the issues come from people not confirming if their system is NAND or NOR before doing anything and just guessing on which button to click

Thnak You. And I Love you !! ... This afternoon i will work on this. By the way, inside the NOR_NAND_writer_release_1.0_PS3Xploit File, there is an executable, miniweb ,nand482, nor482, and some other. I'm very clear i have only to put the flsh.hex in the root of my pendrive/usb drive. Ok so far so good, my question: the other files (miniweb, server.py and the .js file), i must do something with these? or just ignore it?. At this point i'm mostly curious.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thnak You. And I Love you !! ... This afternoon i will work on this. By the way, inside the NOR_NAND_writer_release_1.0_PS3Xploit File, there is an executable, miniweb ,nand482, nor482, and some other. I'm very clear i have only to put the flsh.hex in the root of my pendrive/usb drive. Ok so far so good, my question: the other files (miniweb, server.py and the .js file), i must do something with these? or just ignore it?. At this point i'm mostly curious.
You can ignore them. They are only there if you want to host the the exploit files yourself locally. There isn't a need when Im already hosting them for you :tongue:

R

Reaga

Reaction score
Sin$
Just try try again.

I can confirm my system was supposed to be NOR, and I have been using the NOR. Still corrupt data.

CECH 2501B Slim, min version = 3.40. Tried for hours.

M

Marvo V

Reaction score
Sin$
You can ignore them. They are only there if you want to host the the exploit files yourself locally. There isn't a need when Im already hosting them for you :tongue:

God Bless You !! 
I can confirm my system was supposed to be NOR, and I have been using the NOR. Still corrupt data.

CECH 2501B Slim, min version = 3.40. Tried for hours.

I have the same and exact ps3 Slim, CECH 2501B min version 3.40. According to the steps and both websites we must click on " PS3 4.xx NOR NAND WRITER ".

R

Reaga

Reaction score
Sin$
God Bless You !! 

I have the same and exact ps3 Slim, CECH 2501B min version 3.40. According to the steps and both websites we must click on " PS3 4.xx NOR NAND WRITER ".
I can try, but I'm afraid to brick the system if I choose wrong. 
Oh no, wrong step. After you click that you either click NOR or NAND. Our systems are supposed to click NOR on the page after the button you mentioned.

M

Marvo V

Reaction score
Sin$
I can try, but I'm afraid to brick the system if I choose wrong.

Ok lets wait then if someone has made all the steps without problems, or the Op can confirme these doubts :smile:. Just in case.

R

Reaga

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok lets wait then if someone has made all the steps without problems, or the Op can confirme these doubts :smile:. Just in case.
Yeah we do click the button you were talking about, but when I mention NOR I'm speaking of the step after, where you click NOR or NAND.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You only click NOR if you have a NOR system.

M

Marvo V

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah we do click the button you were talking about, but when I mention NOR I'm speaking of the step after, where you click NOR or NAND.

Ok, please confirm this, when i'm gonna make this afternoo.

1. Click on PS3 4.xx NOR NAND WRITER. right?.
2. Click on NOR.

This is correct?

Top Bottom
Login
Register