What's new

Patched Solo Car Duplication UNLIMITED MONEY, new method. Sultan RS

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I might of figured out how to get ur blown up sultans from mors for free...indirect hits when you blow faggios up.... also 2 stars for free police protection

Last edited:
FDZL

FDZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I might of figured out how to get ur blown up sultans from mors for free...indirect hits when you blow them up.... also 2 stars for free police protection
interesting. Il check this soon if I can get a stack. Super tryhard weekend lobbies atm

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
interesting. Il check this soon if I can get a stack. Super tryhard weekend lobbies atm
ya i know. a ruff weekend for public duping lol i spent 3 hours earlier to get it and got blown up after 10 dupes. just spent another 4 or so to get it and car disappeared after about 10 dupes. just said screw it and stacked right at mors lol in a session full but nobodies botherin me. even when they were blowin stuff up around me lol

just got lucky.. stacked in 2 tries and otr'd in 1! whoooop

Last edited:
FDZL

FDZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ya i know. a ruff weekend for public duping lol i spent 3 hours earlier to get it and got blown up after 10 dupes. just spent another 4 or so to get it and car disappeared after about 10 dupes. just said screw it and stacked right at mors lol in a session full but nobodies botherin me. even when they were blowin stuff up around me lol

just got lucky.. stacked in 2 tries and otr'd in 1! whoooop

If you have the cash dont underestimate my suggestion of registering as a CEO, then doing Ghost Organisation combined with Bribe Authorities. Can buy you precious silent minutes.

Also if anyone is not aware, having the cops on you with 1 Star *WILL* eventually destroy your MoC. Id suggest CEO and using Bribe at least once.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have the cash dont underestimate my suggestion of registering as a CEO, then doing Ghost Organisation combined with Bribe Authorities. Can buy you precious silent minutes.

Also if anyone is not aware, having the cops on you with 1 Star *WILL* eventually destroy your MoC. Id suggest CEO and using Bribe at least once.
never had cops kill me yet with constant 1 star.. went 2 hours once.. even went up to 4 stars lol nothin the just drive n run around like idiots

FDZL

FDZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I may have had two stars or possibly three now that I think of it. Nevermind lol

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I might of figured out how to get ur blown up sultans from mors for free...indirect hits when you blow faggios up.... also 2 stars for free police protection
this is a nay. guess its just random . 
I may have had two stars or possibly three now that I think of it. Nevermind lol
I know it does happen.just doesnt seem to with this glitch or maybe its bein parked under the bridge

BabyMoses

BabyMoses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For anyone who may be interested, this works on PC too. However none of your dupes will stick/sell using faggio's so making money's not an option. Personally i used it to put in/remove different vehicles from my SVW (aircrafts mostly). Very expensive though, most i could do was 2 vehicles before timing out and starting from scratch. djbackwards did a thread on this process a while back if your interested.

More interestingly, I managed to get the dupe to stick in the PV storage once after i stacked them, could walk in and out without it de-spawning. Is this known about? I got to thinking what if i did the same thing but bought the W&VW first, maybe it would stick in there too? I even converted back to PV storage after doing the glitch that time and dupe was still there stacked? (never removed OG sultan). All i did different was accidentally join a heist lobby during the OTR attempt, backed out, called a SV, drove back to my MOC, walked in and had a stack, walked in and out a few times and was still there. Don't know if its anything but there you go, I'm done messing with it for now, too expensive.

FDZL

FDZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For anyone who may be interested, this works on PC too. However none of your dupes will stick/sell using faggio's so making money's not an option. Personally i used it to put in/remove different vehicles from my SVW (aircrafts mostly). Very expensive though, most i could do was 2 vehicles before timing out and starting from scratch. djbackwards did a thread on this process a while back if your interested.

More interestingly, I managed to get the dupe to stick in the PV storage once after i stacked them, could walk in and out without it de-spawning. Is this known about? I got to thinking what if i did the same thing but bought the W&VW first, maybe it would stick in there too? I even converted back to PV storage after doing the glitch that time and dupe was still there stacked? (never removed OG sultan). All i did different was accidentally join a heist lobby during the OTR attempt, backed out, called a SV, drove back to my MOC, walked in and had a stack, walked in and out a few times and was still there. Don't know if its anything but there you go, I'm done messing with it for now, too expensive.

Yes I noticed I was keeping my Sultan in the rear, after my MoC was destroyed. Is interesting and has some possibilities

Am having real issues with initial stack today. Maybe patched? Can anyone confirm stacks on PS4 in the last few hours?

Last edited by a moderator:
Telikhilo

Telikhilo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can any1 help me think of a new way to check my stacked sultans?
I went in to check on my sultan if it was duped or not like right after I tried hitting it. and it will disappear if you go back in moc but if ur quick enough, You can keep it to stack. I left my MOC as soon as I saw the two sultans and it worked for the rest of the glitch 
Am having real issues with initial stack today. Maybe patched? Can anyone confirm stacks on PS4 in the last few hours?
yea man just made 15 dupes . need someone to spectate or make yoiur sessoins laggy i can try an help lol

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
well finally got in a full session with no tryhards and got thru the glitch no prob. had about 50 faggios to do. got down to last 5 and car disappeared. callin in a loss lol not redoin glitch again today what a stressfull 2 days of glitchin lol thurs was great pulled off 120 in 2 runs. car disappeared after the first 6 then was good the second round for all the rest. 
can any1 help me think of a new way to check my stacked sultans?
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-stack-sultans-in-moc-after-patch.1684592/ step 6 theres a vid at the bottom

Telikhilo

Telikhilo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well finally got in a full session with no tryhards and got thru the glitch no prob. had about 50 faggios to do. got down to last 5 and car disappeared. callin in a loss lol not redoin glitch again today what a stressfull 2 days of glitchin lol thurs was great pulled off 120 in 2 runs. car disappeared after the first 6 then was good the second round for all the rest. 

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-stack-sultans-in-moc-after-patch.1684592/ step 6 theres a vid at the bottom
Niiice work man your set ah and I heard whenever others go in their moc the sultan you have there will disappear till they are gone or something. but im yee im tryna confirm if walking back into your moc right away then leaving quickly once u see stacked sultans will make it stick or not

TheHmoobKid93

TheHmoobKid93

Reaction score
Sin$

tried that, can only see it stacked for 1 second and bricke one disappears, tried the other 2 methods too.. 
even found a new method to see it stacked too but sadly i got sucked in at otr part and it disappeared and when i tried that same method again to see it stacked again it just shows for 1 sec n disappears. i dont know why im the only one getting this.. ea time i try a new method to see it stacked it only works for one time and thats it..

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
lmfao just decided to start blowin stuff up to see if cops would bust me. the did not long after 5 stars lol. but also someone tried blowin up my moc and i ended up on the train bridge still shootin. thats when i hit 5 stars. 
Niiice work man your set ah and I heard whenever others go in their moc the sultan you have there will disappear till they are gone or something. but im yee im tryna confirm if walking back into your moc right away then leaving quickly once u see stacked sultans will make it stick or not
its almost instant that the dupe drops under

Telikhilo

Telikhilo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lmfao just decided to start blowin stuff up to see if cops would bust me. the did not long after 5 stars lol. but also someone tried blowin up my moc and i ended up on the train bridge still shootin. thats when i hit 5 stars. 

its almost instant that the dupe drops under
yeaa but that's how I just did my last 15 dupes. I walked in and it showed my original still there and the dupe just jumping
g around so I immediately exited trailer an spammed X. but it might have just worked by luck that time either way , the method of checking after returning vehicle still works 
wow I just hit it and walked back in my moc immediately and saw it stacked perfectly ! then I just exited out quick as I could. ima continue more now should try it out though hust worked 
i would post a pic but im on my phone. so i walked back in my moc and the dupe is still on top of my original. walked to command center as well and it stays

Last edited:
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
tried that, can only see it stacked for 1 second and bricke one disappears, tried the other 2 methods too.. 
even found a new method to see it stacked too but sadly i got sucked in at otr part and it disappeared and when i tried that same method again to see it stacked again it just shows for 1 sec n disappears. i dont know why im the only one getting this.. ea time i try a new method to see it stacked it only works for one time and thats it..
if ur backing out of pause and it still drops then change session a bunch of times. i had it happen to me yesterday 3 times in a row. and many times got otr and went to moc to find the dupe gone. its flawless for me. when i hit the stack glitch perfect and back out. stack is always there dupe never drops...

by 3 times in a row i mean 3 sessions no matter what the dupe dropped.

TheHmoobKid93

TheHmoobKid93

Reaction score
Sin$
if ur backing out of pause and it still drops then change session a bunch of times. i had it happen to me yesterday 3 times in a row. and many times got otr and went to moc to find the dupe gone. its flawless for me. when i hit the stack glitch perfect and back out. stack is always there dupe never drops
changed over 30 sessions lol and alll same results.. :cry:

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
yeaa but that's how I just did my last 15 dupes. I walked in and it showed my original still there and the dupe just jumping
g around so I immediately exited trailer an spammed X. but it might have just worked by luck that time either way , the method of checking after returning vehicle still works 
wow I just hit it and walked back in my moc immediately and saw it stacked perfectly ! then I just exited out quick as I could. ima continue more now should try it out though hust worked 
i would post a pic but im on my phone. so i walked back in my moc and the dupe is still on top of my original. walked to command center as well and it stays
ill try later. if it keeps working ill add it as an alternative. 
changed over 30 sessions lol and alll same results.. :cry:
damn that sucks

Telikhilo

Telikhilo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
okay for sure. I can even invite you to show you them stacked if anyone wants to see in ps4

Top Bottom
Login
Register