What's new

Game Mods Doob E Snack's Mods - The Ultimate Collection (Downloadable)

• Thread starter DeViLX70
  • Start date
  • Views 8,585
D

DeViLX70

Reaction score
Sin$
Here are the downloadable mods of the mighty Doob E Snack :smile:

You will need one of these below. Choose by yourself.
A Xsata Transfer Kit
A XPort Transfer Kit
A Transfer Cable

Anti Gravity Mod , Play As Miranda on Crows Nest
Download : Megaupload
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chtMWpppoVc]YouTube - Anti gravity Retail Mod[/ame]

Drivable Scarab Mod
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHSrXrsK_VU&feature=related]YouTube - Halo 3 Driving Scarab (Works on my normal xbox)[/ame]

The Ark Mod
Doob E Snack said:
for the brute save its actually a save where you plays as Arbiter it has alot of changes. Most of the saves are diff then the videos because i have since added more.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df6s-YUxH3g[/ame]

Warthogs With Wraith Cannons
PROFILE NEEDS REHASHING!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBwfEGnVhyc]YouTube - Retail ODST Wraithog Mod Plus Download[/ame]

Playing as an Engineer in H3 ODST
Might need some rehashing/resigning. I didn't need to.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO1sXsoD6CE]YouTube - Retail ODST Engineer mod Plus Download[/ame]

Playing as an Grunt in H3 ODST
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PITzqYe4Vt4]YouTube - Halo 3 ODST Mods (Campaign Save Plus Download)[/ame]

Retarded Phantom (Flying The Phantom in Halo 3 ODST
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hZ_4DOGFNc]YouTube - Halo 3 ODST Mods (Retarded Phantom campaign save plus download)[/ame]

That's about it :wink:

Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Why does every single Halo 3 mod video contain rap? Yes, there are some that dont contain rap but the majority of them do, its f****** annoying!:cursing:

D

discgolfer72

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
scopen4 said:
Why does every single Halo 3 mod video contain rap? Yes, there are some that dont contain rap but the majority of them do, its f****** annoying!:cursing:

you have to understand that the world is ending and every little skinny white boy now thinks they are from the hood and they think listing to rap and wearing their pants low and thoes stupid jersy shirts will make them hip and cool
in other words our world is going to the getto

btw thanks op for the mods

Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
lol, Good post by the way with all the mods!! and In the end your still white!

R

Renegade X25

Permabanned
Reaction score
Sin$
scopen4 said:
Well due to the fact that the people will be interested in that type of the music, they will stick to that music, There is always the mute button if you dislike the C-Rap music.

D

Doob E Snack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for posting. And I dont really care what you think about my music of choice for the videos because Im not one of those people who just plays Linkin park for ever video I make. Enjoy :wink:

Edit:
And for the brute save its actually a save where you plays as Arbiter it has alot of changes. Most of the saves are diff then the videos because i have since added more.

Glitch100

Glitch100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A Badass collection of sweeet mods :smile:
I'll get down to'em at some point :biggrin:

B

bballa03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doob E Snack said:
Thanks for posting. And I dont really care what you think about my music of choice for the videos because Im not one of those people who just plays Linkin park for ever video I make. Enjoy :wink:

Edit:
And for the brute save its actually a save where you plays as Arbiter it has alot of changes. Most of the saves are diff then the videos because i have since added more.

I love ur music. Thanks to one of ur videos i discovered my kitchen by gucci mane, which is an epic song to say the least. lmao

The Mythic

The Mythic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice collection. On the one where it needs to be rehashed, is rehashing a profile the same as a usermap?

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The Mythic said:
Very nice collection. On the one where it needs to be rehashed, is rehashing a profile the same as a usermap?
Yes, it is the same as rehashing any CON file.

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
discgolfer72 said:
you have to understand that the world is ending and every little skinny white boy now thinks they are from the hood and they think listing to rap and wearing their pants low and thoes stupid jersy shirts will make them hip and cool
in other words our world is going to the getto

btw thanks op for the mods

I totally agree with this. When you try and tell them that they look retarded for wearing that stuff and their not black, they claim it's racist(???) and say they are going to get a bunch of black kids to beat you up. <_< (Which never happens)

I would try these mods out but I sold Halo 3 a month after I got Recon and got Borderlands.(only because I ran out of Live) Lol

X

xXTxMANXx 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doob E Snack said:

Edit:

LOL. we were arguing over AIM about soundtracks earlier!haha

D

Doob E Snack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First off most of you kids are immature and don't appreciate anything. This was released to be fun for people who don't have a Jtags. If your not going to download the mod and don't you have anything nice to say then just don't post at all.

B

Blwulf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First off most of you kids are immature and don't appreciate anything. This was released to be fun for people who don't have a Jtags. If your not going to download the mod and don't you have anything nice to say then just don't post at all.
right and bout the white kid thing i totally agree i mean im white but i dont try to act like that i hate kids who think their tough cause they wear "bling" and listen to rap

Top Bottom
Login
Register