Last edited by a moderator:
Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
lol no anyone got the source code :v only i have it
the original source was leaked all you did like with pandora was rename it and slap your name on it ,claiming its "your" and "noone" else has the source

S7 Joshy

S7 Joshy

Lobby Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Its
the original source was leaked all you did like with pandora was rename it and slap your name on it ,claiming its "your" and "noone" else has the source
Its the offsets that are more important than anything

ModzMasterTM

ModzMasterTM

Reaction score
Sin$
LOL i laked old INFECTION source & i didnt used pandora

Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited by a moderator:
DaVibezVirus

DaVibezVirus

Da REAL Vibez © V13ES-YT ®™EST! 2014=17150 + 17559
Reaction score
Sin$
yea yea yea. but does the kick protection work? like no other modder can kick you. with this menu? as it looks just like.. The Dream Engine

J

J8NES1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It is the dream engine, and I have had scriptEventDetour in my private menu for over 6 - 7 months, it stops all off host kick from every menu but africans can still kick you with "vote to kick", was a nice feature till it spread like wildfire. 
The old 360 days were better, people would discover and share now its just leech and put a price on it.

DaVibezVirus

DaVibezVirus

Da REAL Vibez © V13ES-YT ®™EST! 2014=17150 + 17559
Reaction score
Sin$
It is the dream engine, and I have had scriptEventDetour in my private menu for over 6 - 7 months, it stops all off host kick from every menu but africans can still kick you with "vote to kick", was a nice feature till it spread like wildfire. 
The old 360 days were better, people would discover and share now its just leech and put a price on it.
the reason why i was asking is cause the dream engine... fails at protectin you from getting kick from a lobby if another modder kicks you off host.. wonderin if it was better the the dream .. if its the same... no off host kick protection.. sad

S7 Joshy

S7 Joshy

Lobby Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
the reason why i was asking is cause the dream engine... fails at protectin you from getting kick from a lobby if another modder kicks you off host.. wonderin if it was better the the dream .. if its the same... no off host kick protection.. sad
If your wanting off host protection so badly just buy African menu time

XeElectrik

XeElectrik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Decided to try this menu out thinking it was gonna be generic and to my surprise it's now my personal favourite. This menu has great features and a lot of control for said features. Very impressed, great job!

XeDevn

XeDevn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very unstable menu, freezes like crazy. Not a fan wish it worked well..

S

Sikand

Reaction score
Sin$
Decided to try this menu out thinking it was gonna be generic and to my surprise it's now my personal favourite. This menu has great features and a lot of control for said features. Very impressed, great job!
Can I pls get a co host and my Freind is in bad sport can you take him out please!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register