Tutorial iFruit + Charles: ALL unlocks, custom plates, etc. *NO DEVICE NEEDED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As already mentioned is suspension number 32. If you want the Sabre or the Slam Van all the way down put 32:4. If you don't want to Slam Vans wheels to go through the fenders use 32:2.

If you don't get the message for caddy or Mariachi in the game you have to try another vehicle placement number. It will be a random number between 0-9. All you can do is try one number at a time until you get the message in game. Remember to change the order number every time you send a new order and try a new vehicle placement number.

Thank you ! I thought it would always work if you put the vehicle to 0 I‘ll try it tomorrow :smile:

T

Thamdrup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you ! I thought it would always work if you put the vehicle to 0 I‘ll try it tomorrow :smile:

No, that number is where the vehicle would be in the list in iFruit. As it is not showing in the list, we don't know where it would be placed. That's why the vehicle number has to be a guess.

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, that number is where the vehicle would be in the list in iFruit. As it is not showing in the list, we don't know where it would be placed. That's why the vehicle number has to be a guess.
I thought the 0 would Be universal bc the First in ifruit is 1 but now I Know it better

T

Thamdrup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought the 0 would Be universal bc the First in ifruit is 1 but now I Know it better
The list in Charles goes from 0 to 9. In ifruit it is from 1 to 10. So 0 in Charles is equivalent to 1 in ifruit :wink:

LHBE

LHBE

Reaction score
Sin$
I had / have some cars with "dirty" plates. But on some cars I had my custom plates back and could change them again after few days. And today when i changed the vigilante and put a regular text on the plate, on some cars my custom plates where back as well. I'm not quite sure why and how that is happening. If anyone know how to get them back, please share it.
Otherwise i will try to figure out how to get the custom plates back for every cars.

Thanks in advance for any help :smile:

Last edited:
Lucas1212

Lucas1212

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any possibility to get an bmx bike with charles on a vehicle bay in a garage

LHBE

LHBE

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any possibility to get an bmx bike with charles on a vehicle bay in a garage

No you can't do that with Charles. You can only modify parts of cars or bikes with Charles, and you have to be able to drive them into LSC or your MC.

Lucas1212

Lucas1212

Reaction score
Sin$
Does someone know any other method to get an bmx bike in a vehicle bay in a garage

J

Jay1345

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know how to get out of dupe detect because i have a feeling that's what making my orders not to go thru even though i have all my custom plates.
Thx in advanced

T

Thamdrup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know how to get out of dupe detect because i have a feeling that's what making my orders not to go thru even though i have all my custom plates.
Thx in advanced

If you have your plates you're not dupe detected. Some of your cars are dirty. Leave them alone for 3 days while driving other cars and they will clean themselves. Works for me at least

Wait... How does your order not go through? Do you receive a text in the game?

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thx in advanced
I was also dupe detected but still had plates..Be sure to clean all your dupes / replace Them with clean Cars ( for example with the Frozen Money glitch right now ) and it should Be good After a few days to weeks

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
i cant do this , each time i select the programs in proxycap it doesnt show all the bluestacks ones, like there is no HD-?? only HD-AGENT.

Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i cant do this , each time i select the programs in proxycap it doesnt show all the bluestacks ones, like there is no HD-?? only HD-AGENT.
Yep, since my IOS was broken I tried this bluestacks but the files are missing. The tutorial needs a update WTFox WTFox

Lucas1212

Lucas1212

Reaction score
Sin$
How can i color the standart rims of the Vigilante and how can i make rims ice white

Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How can i color the standart rims of the Vigilante and how can i make rims ice white
Change wheel ID to custom rims. Drive the vehicle to MOC and apply ifruit order, the drive back in and you can select a color as it now has custom tires. Once you apply the color just change the rims back to default, color will stay

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
If u don't get LSC order u are probably ifruit blocked. If u don't have plate options after beeing dupe detected u can't use ifruit too...

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
If u can change plate text but don't get ifruit order confirmation I have no idea why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register