What's new

Patched Outfit Transfers And you know the rest.

mike_lowery

mike_lowery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
that will only work for PS4 because you will time out on xbox

7 seconds? I have more like 5 to get to the plant, eat it, swap character. I hit it ONCE out of at least 20 tries...no lie.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
7 seconds? I have more like 5 to get to the plant, eat it, swap character. I hit it ONCE out of at least 20 tries...no lie.
7 total seconds. And OP reflects that by saying you got 4 seconds to eat the peyote.

mike_lowery

mike_lowery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No peyote means u ate it in that spot. This glitch doesnt load in sp with no peyote. South lsc, chiliad, and the two spots on the hills behind vinewood are the best. 1 is behind houses at the sewer grate and the other is behind a rock in the park near the lake on the mountain. Theres a third in a park near the lake behind vinewood but i forget where. Its near an intersection 20 ft behind the fence at the parks entrance.

Interesting. I've been able to go to LSC and attempt this multiple times. A few times he start eating the plant, but I get the error msg. I'll go back, and it's still there. I never did this on Mt. Chiliad with this account....so that's why I'm like, why isn't it there. Weird. Would it have anything to do with our progress in SP?

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting. I've been able to go to LSC and attempt this multiple times. A few times he start eating the plant, but I get the error msg. I'll go back, and it's still there. I never did this on Mt. Chiliad with this account....so that's why I'm like, why isn't it there. Weird. Would it have anything to do with our progress in SP?
When u eat it and do the glitch it doesnt save that u ate it because u arent in story mode. Should be there everytime unless u ate and saved in story. And gamesave doesnt matter if u have never ate peyote. If u didnt eat it and its not there then glitch screwed up somehow.
If ur ps4 do find new sessions method instead of swap char. Not sure if xbox peeps figured out a similar way to get the second chance. Maybe try disconnect.accepterror reconnect when u eat peyote and get session error. Half the time it will say loading and give u 7 seconds to pause n swap . the other half time loads u into normal mp

mike_lowery

mike_lowery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When u eat it and do the glitch it doesnt save that u ate it because u arent in story mode. Should be there everytime unless u ate and saved in story. And gamesave doesnt matter if u have never ate peyote. If u didnt eat it and its not there then glitch screwed up somehow.
If ur ps4 do find new sessions method instead of swap char. Not sure if xbox peeps figured out a similar way to get the second chance. Maybe try disconnect.accepterror reconnect when u eat peyote and get session error. Half the time it will say loading and give u 7 seconds to pause n swap . the other half time loads u into normal mp

Ok. Cool. Thanks. Normally, when I get the error while eating it, i don't click X on the error. I close the app, reload it, and the peyote plant is there by LSC like I never did it. Would you know the best spot to stand it to get to the plant faster?

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Its t
Ok. Cool. Thanks. Normally, when I get the error while eating it, i don't click X on the error. I close the app, reload it, and the peyote plant is there by LSC like I never did it. Would you know the best spot to stand it to get to the plant faster?
he disconnect error that gets accepted not the fail error. And at lsc i stand 5 squares out and 6 squars up from the corner of the green container in the spot where the squares worn out and rockky

mike_lowery

mike_lowery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its t

he disconnect error that gets accepted not the fail error. And at lsc i stand 5 squares out and 6 squars up from the corner of the green container in the spot where the squares worn out and rockky

Ok. At first I was like, wtf he's he talking abt w/ the squares. But I see exactly what u mean. I'll try that tonight. I would be by the door to the garage and still get there in time so if your location put me closer, I should hit it. Thanks!!!

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok. At first I was like, wtf he's he talking abt w/ the squares. But I see exactly what u mean. I'll try that tonight. I would be by the door to the garage and still get there in time so if your location put me closer, I should hit it. Thanks!!!
Its about 7 out of 10 times i spawn right beside the peyote. Other times its at the fence beside lsc door or on other side of fence beside the container. Only other issue is when chars split n mp char gets in the way

NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Im trying to do the glitch but then i spawn online with sp character i keep spawning far away from peyote (mount chilliad) i even go and force save online first but for some reason i cant get to sp from mp cause i end up on an infinity loading screen in clouds, did this happend to anyone else?

mike_lowery

mike_lowery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im trying to do the glitch but then i spawn online with sp character i keep spawning far away from peyote (mount chilliad) i even go and force save online first but for some reason i cant get to sp from mp cause i end up on an infinity loading screen in clouds, did this happend to anyone else?

Yes, if you end up in the clouds for a long time, you weren't quick enough. Happened to me a few times and I thought I hit it, but if u don't go straight to the swap character screen, u missed it. I normally close the app and start it from SP getting the 1 star...

NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, if you end up in the clouds for a long time, you weren't quick enough. Happened to me a few times and I thought I hit it, but if u don't go straight to the swap character screen, u missed it. I normally close the app and start it from SP getting the 1 star...
the problem is i wasnt even doing the glitch when that happend i just force saved my characters position and then i wanted to go back to singleplayer but i end on an infinity loading screen in coulds for some reason

C

cekit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How many minutes does it takes to get 1.4 million for apt switching, anyone counts?
(if you can able to do it at your first try lets say)

(1-2 months ago, there was an easy apt glitch, you can make 1.4m in 7 minutes, i want to compare with it, if it worth to do to my friends account or not)

Thanks

B

Blazn101

Reaction score
Sin$
How many minutes does it takes to get 1.4 million for apt switching, anyone counts?
(if you can able to do it at your first try lets say)

(1-2 months ago, there was an easy apt glitch, you can make 1.4m in 7 minutes, i want to compare with it, if it worth to do to my friends account or not)

Thanks
I timed it took about 11-12 minutes from start in story mode to finish with replacing apartments. That’s on Xbox One due to the fact you need delete saved data.

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I timed it took about 11-12 minutes from start in story mode to finish with replacing apartments. That’s on Xbox One due to the fact you need delete saved data.
You can cut off about 3 minutes of that if you do it right

B

BogusSalamander

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
don't do swap once you feel vibrate of the controller, do find new session, then your 7 second will be renewed and you can do the swap. try it you will hit it.
so the point is,
first 7 seconds when characters split = eat the peyote
second 7 seconds = new session = do characters swap.
Damn that helps a bunch, thank you :smile:

D

Dededrf

Reaction score
Sin$
I swear i do many method and everytime they are no peyote and i am not kicked i swear i do it like other in vidéo and many method its patched Just for me lol

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I swear i do many method and everytime they are no peyote and i am not kicked i swear i do it like other in vidéo and many method its patched Just for me lol
It isn't patched you just doing it wrong load a old save date

Top Bottom
Login
Register