What's new

Patched *FREE* UNLIMITED AMMO IN GTA ONLINE

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i think ill pass, except on mk2 weapons. any heavysniper mk2 links yet? 
fyi.. none of my jobs have been deleted :thumbsup::whistle:

...ever

O

OGJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I might be the only one looking for this, but is there a job that gives you unlimited firework launcher ammo? With every other gun, I can at least go buy more ammo, but once I'm out on my firework launcher, I have to wait until the next major event that gives users the gun.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
start job and set to owned+pickups. pickup ammo and restart job if you need more ammo and if guns dont respawn

Unchained Savage

Unchained Savage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this site is all about sharing to the masses, but there are just some things we shouldnt share. Gamer tags in public view and user created glitch jobs.

I could be reaching here.... But I'm gonna say that R* is a large company that has some fairly decent brains working there. They know glitching and the like are a very real and necessary part of the ecosystem.

They HAVE to complain and apply due diligence, otherwise the system gets over run and they lose the balance(PROFIT). I think they allow certain things to an extent and go full ban hammer aggression on others, couple that with the sheer number of online players R* is wise and efficient to choose their battles... THATS why I despise misusers of the report feature so much. I also believe in the grand scheme of things, that R* will take very seriously multiple reports submitted on a specific user. I say this because what do you take seriously if you dont take seriously a player who is getting complained about repeatedly in a land of cheaters?
But I digress because that argument could be argued from both sides.
Point being there should be a level of caution excercised when exposing gamertags and other things. PMs work well. At least you have some level of knowledge of who you're dealing with if for no other reason than to share who you exchanged info with so that they can be exposed for being 5-0!! :tongue: Just my.02¢

JeVacy

JeVacy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The **** doesn't stick. I closed app and came baq and it was. As to 0

GIitchTV

GIitchTV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's different? One transferred the other not? Or differnt Character number? Gender?
Im not sure its a Male Character created on PS4 Level 24, idk why it sticks on his account for ever...

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok cool I've got an unmodded account made on PS4 too. Will give it a try after next bluescreen of death. #neverclosegta

V3AlloW

V3AlloW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanna know this too?? No clear answers.
what part of "yes" you don't understand? kkkk
I did the same glitch on 360 before transfer, and after that i got unlimited ammo on Ps4. But disapeared after while (some heists were enough to disable it). Probably will work with grenade launcher too.

Razor sean

Razor sean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this glitch was posted like a year ago but no one was able to get it work work and the jobs were also only for Xbox one so no one really took attention to it.

Anyway with the old post he showed that you could get both sticky bombs and rockets unlimited ammo. Do you have any jobs for sticky bombs?

Activexre

Activexre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[
0 Ammo every time I try the glitch on Xbox One

Change the weapon in the wheel to something else than rocket launcher before starting the job. Was the same for me but worked every time after i change the weapon in the weapon wheel before i launch the job.

J

josh11770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it appears as though getting spam killed at random breaks this as i went into a public lobby and was spam killed by someone abusing the thermal/night vision glitch and ended up with 0 ammo after.

Top Bottom
Login
Register