• Thread starter mizzied
  • Start date
  • Views 1,510
mizzied

mizzied

✚ Xbox Support - COD & GTA hoster ✚
Reaction score
Sin$
As you may already know The Division was one of the most highly anticipated games of 2016 but 1 year later where is the game now? Well i have gone back to the game after atleast 7 months of no play time on it.

So lets start at the Dark Zone, one of the most highly complained about things in the game, glitchers, op guns etc etc.

Well i played a good 12 - 24 hours of ingame time inside the dark zone. First difference i noticed was 3 new dark zones, i like these alot as there are landmarks around every corner, very good for farming runs and very fun as it is a whole new area to explore. While i was in these new DZ sections (DZ07 08 and 09) i noticed a very small amount of rogues in them, it seems that due to the excessive amount of landmarks it'd be hard going rogue as every corner you turn you will be bumping into a named enemy. Most of the Rogues still hang around DZ02 / DZ03 but that is all. I noticed a lot less people spawn trapping check points which i loved, i could finally grind without having to sneak past camping rogues. The loot dropped out the dark zone is fairly average gear. SMGs ranging 130k - 180k base DPS. ARs ranging 150k-250k base DPS. Snipers ranging 200k - 400k base DPS. Ive noticed the guns we grinded for in the past are now dropping like fire. 5 farming runs got me a ton of G36Cs and M1A First Wave / SOCOM.

Items;
I noticed majority of weapons now have had a nerf. Shotguns are useless in PVP battles, SMG recoil is woeful. The most overpowered guns in the game right now have to be Assault Rifles like G36 Enhanced for example. When i came on i noticed "exotic" items. Basically named weapons like the Bulldog for example but there is now exotic named armour which is for looks basically. A full exotic class would not be as good as a Striker / High End hybrid.

Glitches;
Not much to say here, i haven't had any glitch issues at all. Wallbreaches seem to be 100% patched. I tried a good 30 methods to try wallbreach but none successful.

Incursions;
They're all easy as hell now and good to farm. Easy because of how long they've been out people have learnt how to do them and it just becomes the norm. Only incursion i struggled with was Broken Signal, the last stand DLC one. Apart from that all of the others was a cake walk and didnt require any real effort.

Survival:
Not much to say apart from how they nerfed the Hunter from the most overpowered enemy to the worst battle in the whole of the survival. Took me 15 seconds to kill him once i started extraction. I noticed around the bottom right side of the map its much harder to survive compared to all the other sections. Less fires, less loot and more enemies around. Good challenge though.
-52tflFGRhGae-WTtGGyRA.png

Apart from all that this is the real reason why the division died;
Its the same effect as destiny had. Very repetitive gameplay that gets boring, no real originality. Aswell as that the Story was awful (essentially had no story) The DLC was slacking alot aswell. Only amazing thing i love about all the DLC is Survival. Very fun and improves your skill as a player. The Division isn't that old compared to some games so it has a long time to revive itself. I will continue to play it as im enjoying it right now, i think you all should give it a second chance. Maybe you'll enjoy it.

mizzied

mizzied

Reaction score
Sin$
It died a long time ago for me
R.I.P
Its sad, the game is fun. Depressing when it takes me 30 minutes to find 1 full incursion team. I think the game deserves a second chance now all the core issues are fixed

Coolockboss

Coolockboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
Its sad, the game is fun. Depressing when it takes me 30 minutes to find 1 full incursion team. I think the game deserves a second chance now all the core issues are fixed
Yes it was very fun whrn it frist was released but slowly died i loved the 1 shot shougun days that was great to be honest used to run the dark zone then lol but since i havent played in so long if i was to play again it would be like starting all over again :frown:

mizzied

mizzied

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it was very fun whrn it frist was released but slowly died i loved the 1 shot shougun days that was great to be honest used to run the dark zone then lol but since i havent played in so long if i was to play again it would be like starting all over again :frown:
I get it, Assault Rifles are the way to go now. Dark Zone is alot less aids, its possible to run DZ on your own now. It died for me too but after going back i realised how much of a solid game it is

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Trifecta Mr. Nice Guy Community Spotlight
Reaction score
Sin$
As you may already know The Division was one of the most highly anticipated games of 2016 but 1 year later where is the game now? Well i have gone back to the game after atleast 7 months of no play time on it.

So lets start at the Dark Zone, one of the most highly complained about things in the game, glitchers, op guns etc etc.

Well i played a good 12 - 24 hours of ingame time inside the dark zone. First difference i noticed was 3 new dark zones, i like these alot as there are landmarks around every corner, very good for farming runs and very fun as it is a whole new area to explore. While i was in these new DZ sections (DZ07 08 and 09) i noticed a very small amount of rogues in them, it seems that due to the excessive amount of landmarks it'd be hard going rogue as every corner you turn you will be bumping into a named enemy. Most of the Rogues still hang around DZ02 / DZ03 but that is all. I noticed a lot less people spawn trapping check points which i loved, i could finally grind without having to sneak past camping rogues. The loot dropped out the dark zone is fairly average gear. SMGs ranging 130k - 180k base DPS. ARs ranging 150k-250k base DPS. Snipers ranging 200k - 400k base DPS. Ive noticed the guns we grinded for in the past are now dropping like fire. 5 farming runs got me a ton of G36Cs and M1A First Wave / SOCOM.

Items;
I noticed majority of weapons now have had a nerf. Shotguns are useless in PVP battles, SMG recoil is woeful. The most overpowered guns in the game right now have to be Assault Rifles like G36 Enhanced for example. When i came on i noticed "exotic" items. Basically named weapons like the Bulldog for example but there is now exotic named armour which is for looks basically. A full exotic class would not be as good as a Striker / High End hybrid.

Glitches;
Not much to say here, i haven't had any glitch issues at all. Wallbreaches seem to be 100% patched. I tried a good 30 methods to try wallbreach but none successful.

Incursions;
They're all easy as hell now and good to farm. Easy because of how long they've been out people have learnt how to do them and it just becomes the norm. Only incursion i struggled with was Broken Signal, the last stand DLC one. Apart from that all of the others was a cake walk and didnt require any real effort.

Survival:
Not much to say apart from how they nerfed the Hunter from the most overpowered enemy to the worst battle in the whole of the survival. Took me 15 seconds to kill him once i started extraction. I noticed around the bottom right side of the map its much harder to survive compared to all the other sections. Less fires, less loot and more enemies around. Good challenge though.
-52tflFGRhGae-WTtGGyRA.png

Apart from all that this is the real reason why the division died;
Its the same effect as destiny had. Very repetitive gameplay that gets boring, no real originality. Aswell as that the Story was awful (essentially had no story) The DLC was slacking alot aswell. Only amazing thing i love about all the DLC is Survival. Very fun and improves your skill as a player. The Division isn't that old compared to some games so it has a long time to revive itself. I will continue to play it as im enjoying it right now, i think you all should give it a second chance. Maybe you'll enjoy it.
Shot guns are still super powerful in that game. Run a striker hybrid build and you’ll be one shotting or two shotting people with the sausage 12. That’s what a lot of noobs use in the game for PVP.

mizzied

mizzied

Reaction score
Sin$
Shot guns are still super powerful in that game. Run a striker hybrid build and you’ll be one shotting or two shotting people with the sausage 12. That’s what a lot of noobs use in the game for PVP.
Ive tried a wide range of shotguns including The Showstopper exotic. None of them do real damage compared to my 470k DPS G36 Enhanced, Running a Striker - High End hybrid

M

Mildew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Really doesn't seem dead to me. Everything I look at is saying the opposite. TME map has yellow dots everywhere.90% of my friends list is on. Lots to do. Constant top tier activity on most sites I go to also. The glitches died and a lot f people here gave up.great game been on none stop since before release.

mizzied

mizzied

Reaction score
Sin$
Really doesn't seem dead to me. Everything I look at is saying the opposite. TME map has yellow dots everywhere.90% of my friends list is on. Lots to do. Constant top tier activity on most sites I go to also. The glitches died and a lot f people here gave up.great game been on none stop since before release.
majority of people did come for the glitches cause they were very good.

Top Bottom
Login
Register