С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone's XNA pics are giving me the ragiest of boners.
Keep on eye on eBay m8. Quite a bit of them have been popping up lately with some people not knowing what they usually are worth it seems. I mean, I got a great deal on mine.

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Holy sh*t,

The first of my 2 new expos (other one arrives tomorrow) came with a mother f*cking​
XNA FACEPLATE

Hxz9eNH.jpg

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
XNA FACEPLATE
Hah, nice find! That seller is legit. Surprised he didn't list the face-plate in the listing. Bet it was a nice surprise. Glad to know that more XNA kits and faceplates are out there and are popping up lately. A couple friends of mine just got one of those faceplates too. Hoping to find a couple for my kits one day too.

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Hah, nice find! That seller is legit. Surprised he didn't list the face-plate in the listing. Bet it was a nice surprise. Glad to know that more XNA kits and faceplates are out there and are popping up lately. A couple friends of mine just got one of those faceplates too. Hoping to find a couple for my kits one day too.
ye, the second one got here today and didn't have the faceplate.

They are SO rare. I inquired about more consoles already :wink:

I am up to 5 XNAs lmao. 1 final XDK, 3 expo XDKs, and 1 expo test kit :dead:

CoDChaoz

CoDChaoz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got my first XNA Final for 185 off eBay. Still can't believe someone would sell it for that much. Really looking for an Expo though. Still can't complain for the price. Warranty sticker and all.

20170627_205404.jpg
20170627_205632.jpg

20170627_205710.jpg

(idk why it turned upside down just for this website)

D

Deleted member 726818

I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.
Reaction score
Sin$
Got my first XNA Final for 185 off eBay. Still can't believe someone would sell it for that much. Really looking for an Expo though. Still can't complain for the price. Warranty sticker and all.
(snip)
(idk why it turned upside down just for this website)

Maybe they didn't know what they were selling? The marketplace here may have an Expo kit, I don't know for certain.

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
YOU'RE RIGHT! How did I miss that!?

Yo this thing has got to be insanely valuable. Mint condition. How many of these exist?
That dude is starting to realize what he is sitting on lol, he just sold 2 FINALS for $500 each, vs the expos he had for $300-350...

x FuZiioN x

x FuZiioN x

I've Been around forever, Kid.
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Yo this thing has got to be insanely valuable. Mint condition. How many of these exist?
You have the best luck lmao - Out of all these Unit that dude had, you got one with the XNA Faceplate AND the Gigabit Ethernet Sidecar port.

/done

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That dude is starting to realize what he is sitting on lol, he just sold 2 FINALS for $500 each, vs the expos he had for $300-350...
Well, at least we got the expos before he started to catch on. :thumbsup: Still will purchase from him in the future if he has something I want. Heard some people saying though that the DVD drives in their Finals/Expos were not working properly.
Sounds like that means you have a gigabit Ethernet port on that sidecar :smile:

You have the best luck lmao - Out of all these Unit that dude had, you got one with the XNA Faceplate AND the Gigabit Ethernet Sidecar port.

/done
Only other one I know of that has the faceplate and the Proto Sidecar is owned by some guy in Germany who wanted 2000 Euro for it last time I heard from him.

T

TGE Jesse

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just picked up this beauty for 150$ y'all let this one slip by hahaha.

I have 3 more XNAs coming in the mail in the next week. Will post pics as they come in.

Harmonic

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Sin$
Just picked up this beauty for 150$ y'all let this one slip by hahaha.

I have 3 more XNAs coming in the mail in the next week. Will post pics as they come in.

That's still got the faceplate as well, what a find!

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What kinda value are we looking at for a pristine condition XNA expo w/ faceplate? I heard it could be upwards of $2000 but I'm not sure.
I would say so if it has a Prototype Sidecar. If it has a regular sidecar, I would say not as much but still good given the faceplate.

Top Bottom
Login
Register