What's new

Solved RGH wont boot pass Xbox Logo (Tried ALOT)

• Thread starter Anbu Smoke
  • Start date
  • Views 372
A

Anbu Smoke

Reaction score
Sin$
I was using Ninja then I tried to switch to XBLBallin to do a free one for a little bit. I have used all of this before and it worked fine. I have tried a lot of different Stealth Servers but nothing seems to work. I can bypass it and I have tried deleting the Launch.ini and when I save the files it does the same thing. I have tried clearing my cache and have looked at a lot of tutorials and forum threads. Nothing helped so I decided to make my own thread. Please help!!

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I was using Ninja then I tried to switch to XBLBallin to do a free one for a little bit. I have used all of this before and it worked fine. I have tried a lot of different Stealth Servers but nothing seems to work. I can bypass it and I have tried deleting the Launch.ini and when I save the files it does the same thing. I have tried clearing my cache and have looked at a lot of tutorials and forum threads. Nothing helped so I decided to make my own thread. Please help!!
I'm Just Gonna Say It, Xblballin Is Complete Crap!

Just Google Search For Other Servers, Could Get Premium And Use One From There Or Just Go Back Using Xbls Ninja.

A

Anbu Smoke

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm Just Gonna Say It, Xblballin Is Complete Crap!

Just Google Search For Other Servers, Could Get Premium And Use One From There Or Just Go Back Using Xbls Ninja.
Its not just XBLBallin thats doing it. XBLBallin was the source of the problem. But I cant get any to work.

U

UnknownRGH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Try Deleting all logs ini's n other **** like bin files and clear cache (Sounds like you have a corona (i mean its probably having saving problems), get a launch ini from ninja n use a usb or neighbourhood to put it on ur rgh )

A

Anbu Smoke

Reaction score
Sin$
did you try starting it without plugins enabled?
Yes I have. I started it without the plugins and it worked. 
Try Deleting all logs ini's n other **** like bin files and clear cache (Sounds like you have a corona (i mean its probably having saving problems), get a launch ini from ninja n use a usb or neighbourhood to put it on ur rgh )
Okay I can try this.. I have before. It's every time I have any launch.ini with plugins it does it

Top Bottom
Login
Register