What's new

News Destiny 2 official reveal (PC release confirmed)

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
As if the community wasn't already toxic enough, now we have those PC master chodes adding to it. :thumbsdown:

goss34

goss34

Shodan's Insect
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, I liked Destiny being a console exclusive game. Even though I like PC better, Destiny feels better on console.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone do me a favor and and push for cross-platform character synchronization since I assume it won't be Xbox Play Anywhere.

Xx WiLLo xX

Xx WiLLo xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, Not sure about you guys but im super pumped for D2.. Being a day one player that really loved Destiny I just cant wait.. Going to be a long wait but will be a good one im sure..
See you at the tower guardians. (Or will I)

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
So, Not sure about you guys but im super pumped for D2.. Being a day one player that really loved Destiny I just cant wait.. Going to be a long wait but will be a good one im sure..
See you at the tower guardians. (Or will I)
I'm from beta, been following this game for years now and have been teaching and coaching hundreds if not thousands of guardians through raids and ToO. Pumped is an understatement, I just bought two collectors editions for Xbox one and PC. Even tho the tower is destroyed I hope to see you on the battlefield :wink:

Jet1337

Jet1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As if the community wasn't already toxic enough, now we have those PC master chodes adding to it. :thumbsdown:

Lol, comments like these are what make me avoid this site. Until Sony and MS stop being little b****es and let devs enable cross-platform play, you can put your opinion back where it belongs.

No mention of dedicated servers kinda makes me worry about the stability of the game. If bungie doesn't implement them then I guess I'm gonna have to buy a lot of popcorn in preparation for the PvP crybaby b****es b****ing about red bar warriors screwing them out of their flawless.

The game looks really good. Bungie appears to have learned from their mistakes from the first game with the lack of in-game communication and social features. D1 is the most anti-social game I've ever played and people have the nerve to call it an MMO. lol

Definitely gonna be a PC chode for D2. See you guys in the beta!

Last edited:

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, comments like these are what make me avoid this site. Until Sony and MS stop being little b****es and let devs enable cross-platform play, you can put your opinion back where it belongs.

No mention of dedicated servers kinda makes me worry about the stability of the game. If bungie doesn't implement them then I guess I'm gonna have to buy a lot of popcorn in preparation for the PvP crybaby b****es b****ing about red bar warriors screwing them out of their flawless.

The game looks really good. Bungie appears to have learned from their mistakes from the first game with the lack of in-game communication and social features. D1 is the most anti-social game I've ever played and people have the nerve to call it an MMO. lol

Definitely gonna be a PC chode for D2. See you guys in the beta!
I'll see you on pc :wink:

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox <-> PC character synchronization?????

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox <-> PC character synchronization?????
The chances of that happening are extremely slim. My reasoning for saying that is because Sony and Activision still have their deal for PS4 exclusive content (whether it's time-controller again is unknown). And since it's on Battle.net and not Windows Store, it's not a Play Anywhere game (cause those games have to be from the store, as their Sandboxed).

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The chances of that happening are extremely slim. My reasoning for saying that is because Sony and Activision still have their deal for PS4 exclusive content (whether it's time-controller again is unknown). And since it's on Battle.net and not Windows Store, it's not a Play Anywhere game (cause those games have to be from the store, as their Sandboxed).
Mother ****ing son of a b**** God damn a******s pieces of ****!

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Mother ****ing son of a b**** God damn ******** pieces of ****!
That decision was probably forced by Activision. It makes perfect sense that they'd put the game on their own client for PC. Cause now the client itself will get more recognition.

Top Bottom
Login
Register