Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dewtour2011

Dewtour2011

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Note: This is just a small review of what I like about the game, and what I don't like. This is simply a stated opinion about the game, and is not intended to discourage you from playing it.

This Game gives me a minecraft style feel with weapons, zombies, and a little more. After nearly 151 hours of playtime, I would Highly recommend playing this game if you need something to do in your free time. Its a very neat experience in my opinion.

My Favorite thing about the game is, well there are two things I really like about the game. One is it has workshop on steam, this allows access to guns, maps, and more. This makes a neat thing for a game like this, and is fun to play around with stuff. Secondly the game has a smooth building system. This feature slightly reminds me of the H1Z1 building style but it is completely different.
While its a good game it still has its downfalls at times. It always seems to take an eternity to load into a game. It crashes every once in a blue moon. And half the time people just kill you right off the spawn for no reason (PVP Servers).
If you take the time to play this game Please feel free to voice your opinion about it below, negative or positive we like your opinions too.

Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe add a link to the game and some screenshots? I've heard of this but can't recall exactly what it is.

Dewtour2011

Dewtour2011

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
search
search

If my imgs don't load heres a link to the game: https://steamcommunity.com/app/304930

Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty old game. Was made by a 14 year old (by himself) props to him for investing his time. Was good. Not my kind of game but it does kill time..

Top Bottom
Login
Register