Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
The specs for the console have been revealed finally! See below for the full specs. The console supposedly is able to render native 4K at 60 FPS. Whether or not this is limited to Xbox exclusives is yet to be seen. If you compare the specs to the PS4 Pro, it is said to run about 30% better. An official price tag hasn't officially been released, but it is speculated to sit at $499.

(the GPU is 6 teraflops)

Personally, I will be holding off on this purchase for now until they announce some better exclusives. Between my PS4 Pro and PC, I have no reason to play Xbox at the moment. What do you guys think?

Source

M0B5TA

M0B5TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ill be getting this one just because I felt like Microsoft dropped the ball with XB1. this is the system they should have released instead of XB1.

Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ill be getting this one just because I felt like Microsoft dropped the ball with XB1. this is the system they should have released instead of XB1.
Yeah, my X1 as been collecting dust for months. There's just no games that compel me to turn it back on. Hopefully they can get some good exclusives to come out alongside the new hardware.

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Day one. No brainer for me. I have a LG 4K tv already, + Xbox has been my main console/platform to game on since ps1/2, So 100%

Red58

Red58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't see how they're going to make a console capable of rivaling a GTX1070 with a budget below $500

Think about it, they'd either have to be taking a major loss on hardware or they've majorly cheaped out on a lot of important parts.

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
For what it's worth I love my Xbox One S - 4K support for streaming, upscaled games & 4K bluray for the future. For what the scorpio is trying to achieve I'd much rather build a powerful gaming PC. With play anywhere now the excuse for exclusive to Xbox games simply doesn't cut it & other than that I don't have a reason to stay on Xbox. Better experiences on a PC playing games designed for an Xbox.

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure why The Irish Assassin closed this thread here https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/xbox-project-scorpio-dev-kit-specs-and-images.1636689/ & linked us to come here. I understand they're both Scorpio, But the Dev Kit version is a totally different beast in specs & capabilities totally deserves its own thread with details IMO... All major news sites are posting about it & the thread got posted here gets closed?? It was lacking details, But defo deserves a thread 100%
I've opened that back up.

Top Bottom
Login
Register