What's new

Discussion What Platform Should I Get It For?

• Thread starter EHEBrandon
  • Start date
  • Views 782
EHEBrandon

EHEBrandon

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I've been debating to get this game since the legacy edition is only $59 at Walmart right now. Should I get it for Xbox One or PS4? Which console has the more player population and what console will have the longest life span for this game?

Q

QUIK SCOPES

Reaction score
Sin$
im on xbox one thinking about switching to ps4 xbox one community is trash tryhards everywhere lol

no offense to anyone lol but its just annoying

Rambo388

Rambo388

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On Xbox you can get the deluxe edition and the game destiny at a good price right now

EHEBrandon

EHEBrandon

Reaction score
Sin$
On Xbox you can get the deluxe edition and the game destiny at a good price right now
How populated is it and would you say it would have a long life span on xbox both Infinite Warfare and MWR or would PS4 have the bigger player base for both?

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Get it on where you are most comfortable with, or where all your friends are on. If you don't care about those I'd assume ps4 is where to go as you get the dlc 1 month before Xbox/pc.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I've been debating to get this game since the legacy edition is only $59 at Walmart right now. Should I get it for Xbox One or PS4? Which console has the more player population and what console will have the longest life span for this game?
I don't recommend either but I'd go with Xbox.

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it on PS4, Just for the zombie maps 1 month earlier. The tryhards on PS4 are crazy, and makes the game annoying in my opinion. On PS4 everyone who plays seems to have no thumbs..

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I refunded it within the first week of having it.
I kept it just to play zombies. It's not the greatest zombies mode of all time obviously, but its not horrible. Also I think its a little too late to refund anyways.

J

Jayden walker

Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely PS4. Xbox one has a seperate set of issues due to its crap hardware, not going to go into detail and start a console war. Anyway yes PS4 has a high population on both IW and CoD4. Despite IW being trash a lot of people still play on it, I jumped on it last week and there were a lot of people playing. On CoD4 I don't think you'll ever run into any problem with finding lobbies because most of the people who bought the legacy edition only play CoD4. - something which won't last too long if Activi$ion continue to add guns to this game and ruin it.

victimizing

victimizing

Reaction score
Sin$
I really wouldn't about the player population on either console due to the fact that it's the new Cod, I think your choice should come down to what you play more of, and how many friends you got on each console.

Q

QUIK SCOPES

Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely PS4. Xbox one has a seperate set of issues due to its crap hardware, not going to go into detail and start a console war. Anyway yes PS4 has a high population on both IW and CoD4. Despite IW being trash a lot of people still play on it, I jumped on it last week and there were a lot of people playing. On CoD4 I don't think you'll ever run into any problem with finding lobbies because most of the people who bought the legacy edition only play CoD4. - something which won't last too long if Activi$ion continue to add guns to this game and ruin it.
true i always had network bug im on ps4 now :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register