• Thread starter JR89
  • Start date
  • Views 65,270
G

Gtafan23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone willing to help me out with this? I have the xbox 1 fwiw.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone willing to help me out with this? I have the xbox 1 fwiw.

I will, but I'm not very speedy about it; I got a lot of other **** going on all the time. I have several to do today, and if you send me your info, I'll do my best to get it done too.

The offer is good for anyone else- just like I said, I'm not always the fastest at getting anything done. Lol.

misterDLCdreams

misterDLCdreams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He's legit he's good on response time An cool about everything
Shout out to Five until six ^^^

misterDLCdreams

misterDLCdreams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FiveuntillsSix deserves Medal of Honor lmao he came in clutch with the content

Highly suggest him

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
Did I miss anyone that's PM'ed me? I probably did, so you'd better hit me up and remind me.

H

HailHydra

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone would like to help me get this on ps 4? Im trying to find as many helping hand as possible.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to be doing some later today, for everyone who sent me info yesterday (I took the day off yesterday). Anyone else, send info and I'll get to it.

Xanthi

Xanthi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to be doing some later today, for everyone who sent me info yesterday (I took the day off yesterday). Anyone else, send info and I'll get to it.

I sent you login on Saturday. I do not know whether you did it for me or not. After passing the prologue I have only info: "The Blimp has now been unlocked ..." and "Social Club content added." There is no information about the bonus returning player :v

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
I sent you login on Saturday. I do not know whether you did it for me or not. After passing the prologue I have only info: "The Blimp has now been unlocked ..." and "Social Club content added." There is no information about the bonus returning player :v

Ahh, no- I guess I missed yours, sorry. I'll do it today.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
WTF why i did not see this before?!?!

I can get returning player bonus for my PS4 started account? It's like a dream come true!!!

But i need to give my login and password to somebody? What could happen in worst case?

misterDLCdreams

misterDLCdreams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Depends what information you have on your accounts like credit cards An what not
But they can be easily deleted for one don't just give it to any random guy
I mean technically you are but yeah

Go back on this thread see who's legit or not, who's suggested or see if anyone reported a fake.

Change passwords if it's that serious

I'll recommend FIVEUNTILLSIX got mine done in the middle of the night real cool dude

Plus you get returning player content witch is why we're all here

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I asked a friend to do it for me and it worked. I had all the options to buy the returning player vehicles but now they all disappeared again? :frown:

I did only buy the cal .50 gun and i still have it but no vehicle. What went wrong? After i had all the option we unlinked the xbox360 account from my SC again. I closed GTA because my warehouse got attacked. Maybe that caused me too lose everything again?

Can i do it again or maybe just need link the account again?

edit: I linked the x360 account back to my SC with my PS4 account and after restarting GTA all is there again. So i guess i need to keep both accounts linked to keep the bonus?

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register