• Thread starter HavoC RuNz MLG
  • Start date
  • Views 936
H

HavoC RuNz MLG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyway to record with the dazzle while using VGA cables?

MadLittleMods

MadLittleMods

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, but can depend on which one you get...

There is also many adapters out there and most likely anyone you get, you should be able to convert it to vga if it doesn't have it.

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
HavoC RuNz MLG said:
Is there anyway to record with the dazzle while using VGA cables?

Well, you'd need a vga splitter so that you'd have one signal going to your monitor and the other to the dazzle, then you'd need a vga to composite adapter to plug into the dazzle. Check out these sites.

vga splitter - Google Product Search

VGA TV S-Video+3 RCA Female Composite AV Cable Adapter Converter Cable Adapter Converter, Composite AV Cable Adapter Converter, VGA TV S-Video+3 RCA Female Composite AV Cable Adapter - DinoDirect.com

OLine57

OLine57

Reaction score
Sin$
You CAN use the adapter (2nd link I posted) to connect to your monitor. But then you won't have the ability to split the signal to go to your dazzle.

OLine57

OLine57

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a preview of what you're recording? I use Pinnacle studio, and there is a little window that shows the video coming into the program whether it's recording or not. Do you have something like that? If so, is there video, or is it just blank?

OLine57

OLine57

Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm. What I would do is plug the video cable that you're plugging into the dazzle into a tv and see if you get video. If you do, then there's a problem somewhere from the dazzle to your computer. If you don't get video, then the problem is between your xbox and the dazzle.

H

HavoC RuNz MLG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I tried this...

I plug the RCA/COMPOSITE adapter from my monitor and then plugged normal Xbox 360 RCA cables into the other end and the signal wouldnt go through. The description on that site says its a one way so maybe it sends the signal out but cant recieve the signal?

Do I need this?

Amazon.com: Grandtec Ultimate 2000 PC-to-TV Converter: Electronics

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
OLine57

OLine57

Reaction score
Sin$
The way you should have it set up is VGA out from your xbox. VGA splitter plugged into that. On one side you attach a VGA cable and plug that into your monitor. On the other side you attach the VGA to composite converter and plug that into your Dazzle.

E

Emphasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OLine57 said:
No problem, hope you get it working.

I have bought a few of those exact converters. They are all crap, and none of them work. By far the worst quality product i've ever tried to use.

OLine57

OLine57

Reaction score
Sin$
HavoC RuNz MLG said:
Will the PC to TV work?

I don't quite understand what you mean.

Emphasis said:
I have bought a few of those exact converters. They are all crap, and none of them work. By far the worst quality product i've ever tried to use.

I'm sorry to hear that.

F

freaky deeky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Emphasis said:

yeah Im currently using one of those.... the video is ok, but for what you are suppose to be getting from vga..... THEY ARE CRAP

Top Bottom
Login
Register