What's new

Mod Menu Make GTA Great Again (MGGA) Mod menu 1.37 - Online

HAROLDHUNTER

HAROLDHUNTER

Reaction score
Sin$
When I restart the game. Same problem with no money.
I filled my 60 car garage full of them then uninstalled the mod and sold them and it works fine but I reached a "Daily selling limit" which I didn't even know existed.

JudgeXion

JudgeXion

Reaction score
Sin$
This happens when I put in the dinput, dinput8 and the GTA_great in the GTA V folder of steam.
Then if I remove them the game works fine again.
CFfzpQE.png

JudgeXion

JudgeXion

Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
E

Eyeloose

Reaction score
Sin$
Worked, Thanks <3 Time to get money hopefully.

All Works fine now.
1: Got Random Car.
2: Made it Elegy Custom
3: Tried to sell it.
4: Got an Error
5: Redid 1-3
6: Got an Error again.
7: Redid 1-3 3 more times.
8: Restarted game.
9: Sold the car for 600k+ :biggrin:
10: Profits are being made.

Apologies for what could be a stupid question but what do you mean in step 2, making it an Elegy Custom? You steal a random car and then spawn an Elegy Custom or do you buy one?

Falcon_

Falcon_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You Sir are a god, thanks very much it worked like a charm 
Apologies for what could be a stupid question but what do you mean in step 2, making it an Elegy Custom? You steal a random car and then spawn an Elegy Custom or do you buy one?

Ok steal a random car and drive it to your garage, then before you enter, open the mod select the vehicle spawn and select sports and move the highlighter over Elegy not Elergy 2 and then drive your car into your garage and as the cut scene runs hit enter once and now the car you drove in will now be an Elergy and you can now sell it.

Stoxinator

Stoxinator

Reaction score
Sin$
You Sir are a god, thanks very much it worked like a charm 

Ok steal a random car and drive it to your garage, then before you enter, open the mod select the vehicle spawn and select sports and move the highlighter over Elegy not Elergy 2 and then drive your car into your garage and as the cut scene runs hit enter once and now the car you drove in will now be an Elergy and you can now sell it.
Hahah thanks and no problem man.

T

TurtleTurtle

Reaction score
Sin$
Hahah thanks and no problem man.

Give it some time between each sell though. So I got banned just today and I think it was because I sold the car many times in a minute. Haha. It's my fault I did it this way but my garage was so close to the LS Customs. Around 2 sells in a minute.

Since when you sell your car, the money goes straight to your bank. I think they will notice something is up. That's just what I think though.

E

Eyeloose

Reaction score
Sin$

That...makes so much more sense now! Thanks for the tip, will give this a try in a solo session later today :smile:

Falcon_

Falcon_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That...makes so much more sense now! Thanks for the tip, will give this a try in a solo session later today :smile:
But remember as TurtleTurtle said above don't get too greedy when selling them, i have over 40 but only sell like 2 to 3 every 24 hours. A massive influx of money in a short period may get your account flagged.

Stoxinator

Stoxinator

Reaction score
Sin$
But remember as TurtleTurtle said above don't get too greedy when selling them, i have over 40 but only sell like 2 to 3 every 24 hours. A massive influx of money in a short period may get your account flagged.
It's a risk people take like me i toke the risk nothing happend but its maybe because i'm lucky, i made couple drop lobbys still not banned :0

JudgeXion

JudgeXion

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm also trying to stay kinda safe when I do this, I only do what I could technically farm doing Heist which would maybe be 4 million a day (Time I Play) if I'm the host.
and then cause I'm slightly paranoid, I remove the files before I sell them.

Stoxinator

Stoxinator

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm also trying to stay kinda safe when I do this, I only do what I could technically farm doing Heist which would maybe be 4 million a day (Time I Play) if I'm the host.
and then cause I'm slightly paranoid, I remove the files before I sell them.
You could do heist with friends and use godmode?

JudgeXion

JudgeXion

Reaction score
Sin$
You could do heist with friends and use godmode?
I could, But then I would need friends that play at the same time as I do. :tongue:
Anyway, So far thanks to this, I have gotten all 3 20car Garages, Hakuchou Drag, 2 Elegys by Accident, Nero, Tornado and a 2nd RE-7B.
Works like a Charm.

Dabs

Dabs

Gang gang gang gang gang gang gang
Reaction score
Sin$
Will I get banned for using this in online? Like dropping money n shet...
Duh... modding on any game can get you banned if it's multiplayer. You obviously don't know what you're doing anyways. You need a rgh or a jtag console to use these mods

Falcon_

Falcon_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well there you go Used this mod in a Solo server only, Only sold 2 cars a day and This morning copped a Perm ban, I knew the risks and accept it. SO be warned nothing is Safe LOL oh was getting board with it anyway.

Stoxinator

Stoxinator

Reaction score
Sin$
Well there you go Used this mod in a Solo server only, Only sold 2 cars a day and This morning copped a Perm ban, I knew the risks and accept it. SO be warned nothing is Safe LOL oh was getting board with it anyway.
yhanks for the heads up of course nothing is safe but the menu is like 2 weeks old so most of the things would be risky to use

Top Bottom
Login
Register