What's new

Patched Play The Pacific Standard Job Heist over and over without timing. (Semi-money glitch) [1.28/1.37]

LordOfTheWeedNL

LordOfTheWeedNL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Get what ya mean, and as you say more and more people are doing it,
i would say thats good for r* you have 3 players working shooting and driving for some $$$ and more and more players are doing this also they know the host gets nothing so you have to play another hiest lol
i agree, it's not game breaking and in fair honesty; even without doing all the setups once more, it is not even that very profitable. i always found it moronic that you'd have to replay all the goddamn setups everytime and that you cannot do the setups with a smaller crew than exactly 4 players. if anyone leaves, thats it, mission over, unlike the original missions that required 4 people. if someone left, no spang, u could still complete it. even on ur own. but the fact that everytime a guy happens to leave during the setup (or near the end, even more annoying) it's immediatly end of the game... and 9/10 people on call never ever stay in a lobby for a setup, since everyone hates doing setups with a bunch of strangers. and all of that nonsense, including people going full prostitute for the finals when on call, could all have been prevented if they just made the setups at least continue when people leave, the very least what they could have done... my idea was that the setups could be started from 2 to 4 players, because most of them can even be completed solo when u think about it. it's not a miracle that everyone hates the setups so much... it is the main thing that broke the fun out of doing setups for me

just like the Lamar missions, R* should had given this more thought. unless u have 3 friends in a party all the time that want to do the same as you, it's mainly 70% in loadscreen and lobbies waiting for people and 30% actual gaming happening... whoever invented this system probably needs to wear a helmet at work

Last edited:
GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Sin$
i agree, it's not game breaking and in fair honesty; even without doing all the setups once more, it is not even that very profitable. i always found it moronic that you'd have to replay all the goddamn setups everytime and that you cannot do the setups with a smaller crew than exactly 4 players. if anyone leaves, thats it, mission over, unlike the original missions that required 4 people. if someone left, no spang, u could still complete it. even on ur own. but the fact that everytime a guy happens to leave during the setup (or near the end, even more annoying) it's immediatly end of the game... and 9/10 people on call never ever stay in a lobby for a setup, since everyone hates doing setups with a bunch of strangers. and all of that nonsense, including people going full prostitute for the finals when on call, could all have been prevented if they just made the setups at least continue when people leave, the very least what they could have done... my idea was that the setups could be started from 2 to 4 players, because most of them can even be completed solo when u think about it. it's not a miracle that everyone hates the setups so much... it is the main thing that broke the fun out of doing setups for me

just like the Lamar missions, R* should had given this more thought. unless u have 3 friends in a party all the time that want to do the same as you, it's mainly 70% in loadscreen and lobbies waiting for people and 30% actual gaming happening... whoever invented this system probably needs to wear a helmet at work
Yup you a 100% fella..

Need some wake and bake 4 this

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Its set up to make your money grind slower on purpose cuz for every grinder theres a dude who just bought a shark card trying to get around the grind a bit

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Sin$
Its set up to make your money grind slower on purpose cuz for every grinder theres a dude who just bought a shark card trying to get around the grind a bit
Agree but think the sharkcards revenu has dropped big time its now the kids who is doing the modding and selling accounts can see this 1 in 4 the long haul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol i have friends i was doing this glitch with in december 2015. I had like 25m back then so i was doing it for a while. Another friend had like 98m 'legit' doing this glitch :o

Havent done it in months but can't imagine screwing up the timing.

I'll try to shoot a video of me closing down (with party chat conformation) if it works.

Seeing people struggle this bad makes me feel bad for not doing this a bit sooner.

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Agree but think the sharkcards revenu has dropped big time its now the kids who is doing the modding and selling accounts can see this 1 in 4 the long haul
Shark card rev has actually gone up did you forget every acct xfer now has to be 30 days old acct and 30 day old character that slowed the money making for modded acct sellers by alot now they got make a acct an create a character 30 days in advance of future.sales

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Sin$
Shark card rev has actually gone up did you forget every acct xfer now has to be 30 days old acct and 30 day old character that slowed the money making for modded acct sellers by alot now they got make a acct an create a character 30 days in advance of future.sales
Mmmmmm i transferd 1 about 2weeks ago with 8 hours playing time not 30days
But this ps final will still be here

S

SuperTat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you suspend the application by opening Netflix or YouTube etc instead of closing it?

checktech

checktech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Man i had my final for around 6 month and only lost it once. Now yesterday i lost a final and today again....something is up on my end caues it works just fine for others. Weird

Yeswiican

Yeswiican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched ?
Never failed the closing app timing but this time , few seconds ago

EDIT: Nevermind , my fault

Last edited:
KASH IS KING

KASH IS KING

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched ?
Never failed the closing app timing but this time , few seconds ago

But me and my friend keeps losing the finale once we switch hosters. I can do it 5 times in a row, but as soon as he hosts it, I lose the finale..

B

BigBoyMcGee

Reaction score
Sin$
PC VERSION

I've had problems with timing, but I think I've got it nailed now. I've always wondered if you needed to DC before or after yellow dot or map disappears. I've done the glitch successfully about 8 times now, in a row no problems. I wont blabble on and get to the point. It needs to be before the dot disappears, and by pulling network cable.

Before doing this, if you've never done it, while other hosts are doing this, get used to counting as soon as the dingy passes bridge and see how long it takes before you see yellow marker disappear. For me its about 3 - 3.5 seconds. Everybody counts at different speed, so keep doing this until you get a consistent number.

So I come up with 3, so at 2 - 2.5 seconds, I pull network cable from either pc, or router, If you can reach it and its close. If not you will have to pull out of back of pc.

THIS IS THE BEST WAY. Pulling cord is instant, and consistent.
Using ALT + F4, or using switch session, or even quitting using Social Club menu has delays, and IS NOT consistent.

Also by DC network cable you just leave game running and not have to worry about other screens being in the way.

I'm not exactly sure who the host can be, but Im pretty sure he can be anything except the guy holding money,(Ive seen host crowd control before) but I will describe the way Ive done it 8 times in a row.

1. Host takes 0%

2. Host is Hacker, and sits in back of dingy at end.

3. Get to Dingy however.

4. Get in 3rd person view if not already.

5. Driver of boat must go straight towards yellow marker, close to left side of bridge, and DONT STOP going full speed until the cut scene. If you slow down after yellow marker disappears, or start turning, it could cause problems.

6. Once the back of dingy passes bridge start counting.

7. Quit 1 sec before yellow dot disappears. (If your number is 3, try for 2 seconds first, and if you fail cause you left early, try 2.5 next time, and so on till you get it.)

8. After you pull cable, this is what should happen on hosts screen. The boat will slow down,and everyone will jump out. You will get a Demolition Left, message. Then you will get a lost connection message. Click to return to single player.

9. Reconnect cable to pc or router.

10. Log back into Social Club, and get back online.

11. Go check your Heist Room and see if finale is back up.

I did get the white board once, but I just had to swap character, then swap back again and it was back.

Hope this helps as Its taken me a month to be able do to 8 in a row.

Other tips to save time and misery.

1. While in your lobby, make sure everyone knows WTF to do, and can speak your language. It only takes one person to f*** it up. Kick anyone who doesn't understand your language.

2. While on the run to the dingy don't shoot at cops, it just makes it worse.

3. Don't Parachute unless you wanna take the chance.

4. DON'T take the left side of the map, or you will have cops when you get to dingy.

Just go up the middle, or right side. Follow checkpoints till last one on mountain. Last checkpoint will remove cops from the area.

Hope this works for those who have timing problems.

Last edited:
T

Tozer_99

Reaction score
Sin$
At what points do you guys disconnect from gta. Ive heard of when mini map disappears and then about 2 secs after the bridge

zSlmShdy

zSlmShdy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The way that i found to return the white planning board back to pacific standard finale is to call Lester, replay heist, The Pacific Standard Job. Yeah i know, doesn't sound right, but i found it by accident thinking i lost my finale. I've used this method every time and not once, has it cause me to redo setups. Only time i have ever had to pay 100k and redo setups is when heist board shows all 5 heists. Also, only reason i'm mentioning this method is because, this way is much quicker than changing character.

capo

capo

Contributor
Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anybody having any troubles with this glitch? Everytime we go to blow the bikes up 3 out of 4 members get a message saying someone left the party and the one person who gets kicked gets a message saying Playlist can't be downloaded. This has happened multiple times in a row.

Top Bottom
Login
Register