• Thread starter Saby
  • Start date
  • Views 1,321
DMT03

DMT03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Update is here now, cant wait to Sparrow race and buy the new gear.

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
Just read the patch notes, and I gotta say, the update looks really good! Most updates are usually just "meh" but this one is really good! :biggrin:

Sallos

Sallos

Reaction score
Sin$
So how is everyone fairing in the SRL? I'm really enjoying it, I'm having more fun than I did in the previous SRL event. :biggrin:
Completed my book today, so relieved!
I'm really close to getting the Sparrow from the book. I really want the emblem you get for completing it.

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
So how is everyone fairing in the SRL? I'm really enjoying it, I'm having more fun than I did in the previous SRL event. :biggrin:

I'm really close to getting the Sparrow from the book. I really want the emblem you get for completing it.

I'm winning most of my matches as long as it's not that Earth race map. I don't know what it is but everyone clumps extremely hard on that map.

Sallos

Sallos

Reaction score
Sin$
Is the Firelord and Voidlord exclusive to the Dawning or will they be obtainable by other means after the event has ended?

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the Firelord and Voidlord exclusive to the Dawning or will they be obtainable by other means after the event has ended?
I'm pretty sure when the dawning is over it'll be attached to zavala's bounties similar to the thorn with shiro's.

Sallos

Sallos

Reaction score
Sin$
I got a full set of Lamentation and Lantern armor for my Titan, so I'm super happy about that. The perks aren't the best, but I can work with it. :biggrin: :thumbsup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register