Legit or Fake?

• Legit

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • Fake

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
CHEMO

CHEMO

I know a thing or two about a thing or two..
Hidden Devils
Services Donator Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
dd83daec8bb18d571a9d20c6169cfbc9.jpg

9b5befc5d4e72356b7c9889b2e57eab4.jpg

697575b17e134ad5f55c10f3173c6b8f.jpg

1ef2e1786d68e2d4ab241bd7093a44cf.png

Suggestions for what to work on?

Last edited:
CHEMO

CHEMO

Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
May I ask the point of this?
I can push applications/games which of course have to be approved, access upcoming content pushed by other devs, +other misc tasks.. It shows how far Microsoft as a corporation has come with the modding community. Allowing pretty much anyone to become a independent dev. I'm debating on whether to release a decent tutorial depending on the feedback this thread receives.​

Sec

Sec

Halo ✔️
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I can push applications/games which of course have to be approved, access upcoming content pushed by other devs, +other misc tasks.. It shows how far Microsoft as a corporation has come with the modding community. Allowing pretty much anyone to become a independent dev. I'm debating on whether to release a decent tutorial depending on the feedback this thread receives.​
I mean, I really don't know a whole lot about some stuff. But its pretty cool how far its came already. Id be more than willing too learn the "correct ways"

pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$
I found out how to do this, its a sandbox ID. That ID is "XDKS.1".

EDIT: Never mind, doesn't look the same.

CHEMO

CHEMO

Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I found out how to do this, its a sandbox ID. That ID is "XDKS.1".

EDIT: Never mind, doesn't look the same.
Nah, sadly that is a different way. This is the official way to join.

Still debating on whether to release or not.​

CHEMO

CHEMO

Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
So this means the Xbox 1 can be hacked using this or what ?
Well it won't be the same as the Xbox 360 exploits, due to the way Microsoft setup their development plan. The Xbox One Devkit could be compared to a Dual Nand Xbox 360 Jtag/RGH. You can switch from Retail to Dev and switch from Dev to Retail whenever you please. You can pair your console with Visual Studio, and begin developing apps/games which can actually be pushed to be sold on the Microsoft store, since Xbox One supports Universal Windows Applications, you can technically port over apps and games already made for windows if you have the knowledge. The most plausible exploit to be released in due time.. would be emulators. (which would only be accessible by Members of the Dev Center)
78d081081904390ac720a8741724f17a.jpeg

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No one needs a tutorial. Just go on the Xbox One development MSDN and you are set for UWP development. This will not assist in any way towards anything magical.

CHEMO

CHEMO

Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
No one needs a tutorial. Just go on the Xbox One development MSDN and you are set for UWP development. This will not assist in any way towards anything magical.
This is just UWP Dev Mode. Literally nothing special.
Next.
Sorry didn't update the post before it was moved, I'm simply just asking for suggestions..​

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Sorry didn't update the post before it was moved, I'm simply just asking for suggestions..​
Unless you are actually going to develop an application to put on the store then there isn't anything else for you. Or that you could do. Unl- Yes.

CHEMO

CHEMO

Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless you are actually going to develop an application to put on the store then there isn't anything else for you. Or that you could do. Unl- Yes.
I was thinking in the terms of developing an application in which will feature emulators. Which should only be available to Dev Access Members, hence we have the option to install custom packages.
Something simple which could be compared to MAME.
cec6db91c1f28649addf1907b8081146.jpg

CHEMO

CHEMO

Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Top Bottom
Login
Register