What's new

Discussion Anyone else finish all the Special Ops Challenges?

Vacro

Vacro

Jinx
10th Anniversary A Milli Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone else finished all 12 of the Special Ops Challenges in Infinite Warfare?
I have!
:smile:
Screenshot-Original.png

:biggrin:
Comment if you have finished it, I'd love to hear if you guys have or not and what ones you need to do still. :smile: :thumbsup:

F

fstr21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no what is i have no idea what im doing to the left of the nuke?0

Boar

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I still need chrome dome, however no one ever runs trinity rockets ;_;

Frozsin

Frozsin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That title looks pretty cool! Too bad I've spent most of my time play Modern Warfare Remastered..

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone else finished all 12 of the Special Ops Challenges in Infinite Warfare?
I have!
:smile:
Screenshot-Original.png

:biggrin:
Comment if you have finished it, I'd love to hear if you guys have or not and what ones you need to do still. :smile: :thumbsup:
Can you tell us what we need to do for each one I've only got the infected one

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you tell us what we need to do for each one I've only got the infected one
• Phase Hunter: Follow another FTL Rig into Phase Shift and kill them there.

• War Chief: Melee an enemy without killing them, then survive for a minute.

• Plague: Melee an enemy who has been plagued.

• Epic Run: Get 2 kills with one bullet while wall running.

• Epic Slide: Get 2 kills with one bullet while power sliding.

• Bounce House: Get 2 headshot kills in a row with ricochet.

• Triple Slide Stop: Get 3 kills in a row using the last bullet in a clip.

• How the ?: Kill an enemy by triggering an explosive with another explosive.

• Chimp Warfare: Damage an enemy with 4 different weapons without killing them.

• Chrome Dome: Protect yourself and two teammates from a Trinity Rocket with a Dome Shield.

• No Idea What I'm Doing: Kill 100 enemies using the Hailstorm with an Optic, Akimbo and QuickDraw attached.

• Nuclear: Earn a De-Atomizer Strike.

Source - https://www.reddit.com/r/Infinitewarfare/comments/5en4k6/list_of_every_special_ops/

C

chitownguy27

Reaction score
Sin$
Have all of them except the Nuclear! Anyone have any suggestions on best way/game modes to earn one?

morbidXD

morbidXD

-_-
Reaction score
Sin$
Have all of them except the Nuclear! Anyone have any suggestions on best way/game modes to earn one?

Use the fast-running ability or combat focus. I recommend the latter as well a the Ping trait. The Ping trait will give off a ping on a mini-map and you will be able to see enemies if they were in the range of that ping. This is very useful because you need to quickly go from one enemy to the next to get that De-Atomizer Strike.
Another reason for using the Ping trait is because your enemies will spawn around their alive teammates. So, you know where the enemy is most concentrated at. As for the gun, you should equip the NV4 Assault Rifle with the Suppressor, Grip, and Quick Draw attached. For perks, you need Ghost, Scavenger, and Marksman. These perks will let you get back up kills if you lose your nuclear streak. For scorestreaks, use UAVs, Scorchers, and Warden. A lot of people use counter UAVs but that doesn’t work mainly because enemy players get more alert whenever they see their radar getting jammed. You don’t want that. They need to be distracted for you to successfully get the Nuclear Streak. And Warden is the best way to do that because once that’s called, they’ll be distracted with thoughts of where the Warden could come from in the sky.

I've gotten five De-Atomizer Strikes on Domination with the NV4 Fall out.

Top Bottom
Login
Register