What's new

Tutorial (PS3) How To Game Share With More Than 2 People!

• Thread starter xFlairMods
  • Start date
  • Views 247,421
Cellular Web

Cellular Web

Where wolf's ears are, wolf's teeth are near.
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I know I'm a little late to the party but i just did everything and it worked fine ... Only concern is it was Gta 5 and now on the profile i gameshared with it says to update to the newest content so you could play online ... Will this affect anything or make him renew the license ?
It'll work fine. You just need to update the game.

N

NanamiAya

Reaction score
Sin$
I got confused a bit on the deactivate and all since I'm new to the whole game sharing stuff.

Ok so I game shared off from my old account to my new account (the one I currently been using), and I wanted to game share off from my friend. Do I do the "Deactivate All" from my old account or on my new account (referring to step 5).

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I got confused a bit on the deactivate and all since I'm new to the whole game sharing stuff.

Ok so I game shared off from my old account to my new account (the one I currently been using), and I wanted to game share off from my friend. Do I do the "Deactivate All" from my old account or on my new account (referring to step 5).
Deactivate on the account you don't want to use anymore.

B

Banjit

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I currently am sharing with one friend, so can I game share with another person which leads to 3 people using it. Including myself?

Top Bottom
Login
Register