What's new

Patched Canis Mesa without rollcage glitch (PC only)

• Thread starter Gopstarrr
  • Start date
  • Views 9,569
soadfan

soadfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
n all it did was prolong arrival of mesa
same for ps4. I think therese a different user communication with server, as if you do it on console very fast nothing happens, when you back in game your money is still there and no car in garage, but when u do it slower it just prolongs vehicle arrival...

D

dm_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
many glitches of this kind only work on pc because it has a transaction system.

yes_have_some

yes_have_some

Gaming addict
Reaction score
Sin$
many glitches of this kind only work on pc because it has a transaction system.

This glitch is awesome, used it last night for the Trophy Truck & it's just flat out sick with only the cage & no rear body panels. Also the roofless Stallion can be gotten this way, still need to try & see if it'll give the double backed version. Anyone else try any of the newer vehicles like the biker DLC? I'm wondering if it's possible to get the drag bike without the exhausts (or any cool versions of the newer vehicles)- but this is my main legit acct& $$$ is quickly becoming scarce lol. Lastly, DOES this method remove roof on Casco? if so that would be great.

G

grae60

Reaction score
Sin$
It didn't take the roof off the casco for me, it didn't work for the injection or the coil brawler.

It did work for the other ones mentioned in the thread like trophy truck, panto and coquette topless.

Also it took the spare back tires off the desert raid for me,... is there a list of things that this does?

Oh oh also if you take your coquette to lsc don't go into the roof option!

yes_have_some

yes_have_some

Gaming addict
Reaction score
Sin$
It didn't take the roof off the casco for me, it didn't work for the injection or the coil brawler.

It did work for the other ones mentioned in the thread like trophy truck, panto and coquette topless.

Also it took the spare back tires off the desert raid for me,... is there a list of things that this does?

Oh oh also if you take your coquette to lsc don't go into the roof option!

Lol yeah that or the roof option for the Stallion either.. Was trying to see if that maybe would've made the double backed roof appear, but it does not. Banshee works for no rollbars, Vader for no exhaust, Ruffian for no headlight. Still trying to get the other Mesa the OP said he got on 2nd or 3rd try - I'm about 400k in the hole and no dice trying to get covered Mesa w/o added cages, etc.

Motoxl

Motoxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Theres my another try..
20161117160113_1.jpg
20161117160146_1.jpg
20161117160118_1.jpg
20161117160132_1.jpg

Last edited:
G

grae60

Reaction score
Sin$
hmmmm can't sell the casco either it says the can't sell up to 50000 error.

vitloga5

vitloga5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yesterday i tested this glitch on pc and it works! I got mesa without rollcage

Last edited:
shadowshudder

shadowshudder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Apologies for getting this closed, I was an idiot! There's an extra step to this though that the OP seemed to have forgotten - and that is, it won't go to the garage you purchase it in. It'll go to the first garage on your mechanic list that has an empty slot.

Top Bottom
Login
Register