What's new

Patched [PC]Benny Rims/Mod Extra/Fully Tune/Insure ANY STORABLE VEHICLE (LG Blazer/Mariachi/Slamvan & MORE)

• Thread starter SetRai
  • Start date
  • Views 23,275
checktech

checktech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im so confused tho. When exactly do i need to do the e and f part?
The problem i had like 5x is that when im on the Faggio and need to go off and startup phone and buy a new Faggio it wont suck me into the spray cabbin. Instead i need to close my phone and while i was on the Faggio it now dissapeared.

How about watching the videos and reading the steps? I did this gltich with atleast 8 persons and i linked every person here. Every single person understood the steps. Makes me seriously wonder what your problem is... beside not figuring out when to press E and F that is.

Dont want to be a ***hole, but dude. there is even a video. When we started there wasnt a video and we had to read the steps.

H

harige harrie

Reaction score
Sin$
I figured it out tho. Problem was I didnt did it too slow. BUT yesterday I had the issue that I was falling through the floor 2x. Havent tried more than 2x since my friend left >.>.

Next time it would be nice to actually hear you say what steps ur actually taking at that point. The video only shows footage...

But yeah.. thnx for helping tho.

checktech

checktech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I figured it out tho. Problem was I didnt did it too slow. BUT yesterday I had the issue that I was falling through the floor 2x. Havent tried more than 2x since my friend left >.>.

Next time it would be nice to actually hear you say what steps ur actually taking at that point. The video only shows footage...

But yeah.. thnx for helping tho.

I can give u some more information. First off u never have to go for a new session.

If u keep falling through the ground, accept a mission invite or lester heist invite and back out. You should be in the same lobby.
When u enounter a locked car, just go out, wait until the new faggio u just bought arrived in the clubhouse.
Go into your clubhouse, rearrange the cars or bike like before u tried the glitch and how they need to be for the glitch and then go out and back in the clubhouse again. We had lobbies locking the car for one player, but it worked just fine for the other players. We stayed in session and retried for the person that had a locked car and next time it worked.

If u keep falling through the ground, try to stay a bit longer in the car with your friend. This seemed to fix it, but not 100% tho.

Here is a method to rescue a glitch when u encounter a locked car.

WHAT TO DO WHEN U ENCOUNTER A LOCKED CAR AT STEP 7

Its not lost. You just gotta do some additional step. Here they are.

1. Put second car (car with the mods u want to move) on place 10 again
2. Put first car (that u want to mod) on place 9.
3. Tell ya friend to stand close to the rides. Go into the blue circle in your clubhouse to rearrange positions of each bike or car and switch place 9 and place 10 until u see twice the second vehile. The vehicle with the mods.
4. Check in bluecircle if place 9 is second vehicle(car with the mods u want to move) and place 10 is first vehicle (car want to mod)
5. Go to car or bike on place 10 and press F. Now u should drive on a invisible ride into your modding garage.

IF all this happened like i described the gltiched is rescued and u can keep going with the other steps afterwards.
So afterwards u do Step 8, Step 9 and Step 10 just as SetRai described them.

Thanks to MrC1 for this small trick. He and we also call it the ghetto method now :biggrin:

tr3iBEk.jpg

Dude we chromed a burgershot stallion and i wonder if u can remove its roof too :biggrin:

Last edited:
SetRai

SetRai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can give u some more information. First off u never have to go for a new session.

If u keep falling through the ground, accept a mission invite or lester heist invite and back out. You should be in the same lobby.
When u enounter a locked car, just go out, wait until the new faggio u just bought arrived in the clubhouse.
Go into your clubhouse, rearrange the cars or bike like before u tried the glitch and how they need to be for the glitch and then go out and back in the clubhouse again. We had lobbies locking the car for one player, but it worked just fine for the other players. We stayed in session and retried for the person that had a locked car and next time it worked.

If u keep falling through the ground, try to stay a bit longer in the car with your friend. This seemed to fix it, but not 100% tho.

Here is a method to rescue a glitch when u encounter a locked car.

WHAT TO DO WHEN U ENCOUNTER A LOCKED CAR AT STEP 7

Its not lost. You just gotta do some additional step. Here they are.

1. Put second car (car with the mods u want to move) on place 10 again
2. Put first car (that u want to mod) on place 9.
3. Tell ya friend to stand close to the rides. Go into the blue circle in your clubhouse to rearrange positions of each bike or car and switch place 9 and place 10 until u see twice the second vehile. The vehicle with the mods.
4. Check in bluecircle if place 9 is second vehicle(car with the mods u want to move) and place 10 is first vehicle (car want to mod)
5. Go to car or bike on place 10 and press F. Now u should drive on a invisible ride into your modding garage.

IF all this happened like i described the gltiched is rescued and u can keep going with the other steps afterwards.
So afterwards u do Step 8, Step 9 and Step 10 just as SetRai described them.

Thanks to MrC1 for this small trick. He and we also call it the ghetto method now :biggrin:

Dude we chromed a burgershot stallion and i wonder if u can remove its roof too :biggrin:
In my exoerience, accepting a job then back out only resolves falling through ground, but if I make another attempt, I likely will fall through floor again. I really haven't found a 100% way around that apart from restarting my game. Any thoughts on that?

N

NeXsus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Same here. Friend get's kicked out from driver's seat. Rip my Benny's wheels on re7b. Duck u nofunstar.

Does the slot 10 car still clone if your friend looks at it, if you do the ghetto swap method it may still work?

checktech

checktech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In my exoerience, accepting a job then back out only resolves falling through ground, but if I make another attempt, I likely will fall through floor again. I really haven't found a 100% way around that apart from restarting my game. Any thoughts on that?

Like i said we stayed in the same lobby. The information to look for new lobby was thrown out by us.
When one of us fell through the ground he could go for singleplayer if he wanted to, but we allways invited him in the very same session. At some point we did like 20 rides in one session with like 2 fails.

sadly its not working anymore..

WE heard that before and it worked just fine...try ghetto method.

GLITCH STILL WORKING. TESTED 1 HOUR AGO

Last edited:
vitloga5

vitloga5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Like i said we stayed in the same lobby. The information to look for new lobby was thrown out by us.
When one of us fell through the ground he could go for singleplayer if he wanted to, but we allways invited him in the very same session. At some point we did like 20 rides in one session with like 2 fails.

WE heard that before and it worked just fine...try ghetto method.

GLITCH STILL WORKING. TESTED 1 HOUR AGO
i have done this glitch more than 10 times, but from yesterday its not working for me anymore, my friend getting instant kick from car..

Last edited:
C

Cloudy1

Reaction score
Sin$
i have done this glitch more than 10 times, but from yesterday its not working for me anymore, my friend getting instant kick from car..

same here. i've done it a lot and have been getting kicked from the car since yesterday.

ntamas

ntamas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
before starting the glitch, you must have a non-insured car from the street in slot 10 and blazer in any other slot.
oh . Thx i will try it , must be a non insured car or a non insured motocycle is also good?:smile:

T

Tail3r

Reaction score
Sin$
What car to use to have a backless coquette classic? Maybe car with a lot of tuning, e.g sultan rs? Thanks

A

Arctic Dingo

Reaction score
Sin$
Can't even get past step 3. Not sure if I'm not swapping fast enough or not, can't do it any faster than I was.

Top Bottom
Login
Register