problem with microsoft access 2010

• Thread starter theman48
  • Start date
  • Views 1,372
theman48

theman48

Reaction score
Sin$
Couple days ago I stumbled upon an issue. My microsoft access database which I use every day, it denied to open and viewed: Microsoft Access has encountered a problem and needs to close. I opened it again, but error repeated. I don't know how to solve it. Does someone know how to repair access database?

fradiannevin

fradiannevin

Reaction score
Sin$
You can easily repair your MS Access database with the help of third party software's, such as Kernel for Access. The software is capable to deal all the issues related to Access database. The software supports all MS Access versions.

nowbout64

nowbout64

Reaction score
Sin$
Couple days ago I stumbled upon an issue. My microsoft access database which I use every day, it denied to open and viewed: Microsoft Access has encountered a problem and needs to close. I opened it again, but error repeated. I don't know how to solve it. Does someone know how to repair access database?

This error you can got... it says that .mdb file is corrupted, two options one of them apply Access Repair Toolbox https://www.repairtoolbox.com/accessrepair.html or I would suggest to make all handles (if such a thing)

create a new empty database db1.mdb

and being in db1.mdb using the menu "External Data" later "Import ..."

You choose your a corrupt database and import everything that is possible.

db1.mdb then rename (saving a corrupt anywhere)

theman48

theman48

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you dude, your speech assisted me a lot! I restored my database.

Top Bottom
Login
Register