What's new

Discussion If you upgrade from xbox one to one S dont forget your free kinect adaptor.

• Thread starter duction
  • Start date
  • Views 1,634
D

duction

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You have no idea what you are talking about. Zero advertising and no port for the Kinect on the new S (which we are talking about) read the thread again.

mickyroche

mickyroche

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fact being its not a new console, just an update so all and any arguements you try and use are mute points. It's still an Xbox one and as an experience it's designed with Kinect in mind

D

duction

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Moot* not mute.

Try plugging in a Kinect directly into the new console and see what happens lol. It is a new console what ever way you wish to argue your wrong opinion.

mickyroche

mickyroche

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not new just updated. Thanks for the spelling correction though, at least you've got something right

D

duction

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Show me some advertising they have done for the NEW S console that shows them aiming the experience with the Kinect,

I will be waiting for some proof :smile:

ps. Personal insults this soon? Grow up.

mickyroche

mickyroche

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Advertising advertising advertising, bit obsessed with with advertising aren't we? Why would it even need advertising when everyone knows Xbox and Kinect are designed for each other. If it was a new console it would be called xb2 or something. The 's' denotes it is a slim line version of the xb1. Now just maybe to the fit the relevant connection inside would of increased the size of the console beyond what they intend or maybe there was a comparability issue, I don't know I'm not technically mind nor have I a tendency to open consoles to inspect what's going on inside. My point being the dash experience and games played are identical. Yes the 's' has a bigger hdd, 4K resolution output etc but it is still an xb1. The new Xbox console is the one planned for release next year. Engineers are being hired as we speak to program backward comparability into it to allow it to play xb1 games. It's is not new just updated. I know you have a thing for grammar so rather than nit pick like a school teacher in a post telling me I'm wrong just accept that you have lesser expectations of what a new console is than me and give up. Proof of advertising is the fact that there is a connector to plug one in in the first place. Think about it

D

duction

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That wasn't so hard was it, you can't provide any proof this console is aimed at the Kinect. It's just providing an addon so people with the old Xbox one can still use the Kinect if they wish.

If it was like you said then the adaptor would of been in the box when purchased. Whether this is Microsoft trying to make extra money or just trying to avoid angry consumers, it was an after thought.

I won't be posting In this thread any more because it's a waste of time and the kinect in my opinion is **** anyway.

mickyroche

mickyroche

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Love the way you sign off by saying Kinect is **** lol did you not at the start of thread proclaim how amazing and powerful it was???

Top Bottom
Login
Register