• Start date
  • Views 335
xXNetRunnerXx

xXNetRunnerXx

Undead
Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So I play a lot of PC games and haven't been on Xbox.com in a while and decided to log in and see if I have anything. I go to my Achievements and see all my PC games from steam are showing up, mind you they all have 0 gamerscore I checked with the Xbox app and they are there to. I just find this strange... does anyone know why these games are showing up?

update: Now when I try to view my achievements on PC I get
"play xbox games to earn achievments" and the app just keeps saying something went wrong.

Update 2: it also says the last game I played was portal 2 10 hours ago and I was playing portal stories: mel on my PC yesterday.

Update 3: the PC games no longer show up and it no longer says my last game was portal 2. Idk what was going on but seems to be gone now.

PIC
Capture_zpskiozsxiz.jpg

Last edited:
OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll have to look at this when i get home! I did notice a little while ago that there are some PC games where you can earn XBL gamerscore =o

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone know why these games are showing up?
Might be a set up for this announcement here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...e-officially-launches-september-13th.1532556/

Since you will be able to play certain games on both Xbox and PC and track progress in one place, they are probably setting up the system and that is why it's showing up. This is just my guess and I could be wrong. This was the first thing that came to mind so thought I'd share it.

xXNetRunnerXx

xXNetRunnerXx

Undead
Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That's what I thought at first but it's showing games that are not even related to Xbox or Microsoft, (like Maplestory) May just be a bug they are working on before it's official release. I did look up my gamertag without being signed in and the games did not show up.

Top Bottom
Login
Register