Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Im using the save file for achievments. I must have done somthing wrong to not be able to but ammo or have any at all.
It's an older save with unlimited ammo so it should only do that if you're Cross Saving to a newer console.

twosixrti

twosixrti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's an older save with unlimited ammo so it should only do that if you're Cross Saving to a newer console.
Got all the way to heros pass bought a grenade and some how had 3 for grenades.

Im looking for a way to get ammo.

S

se7envirtues

Reaction score
Sin$
This "unlimited ammo" nonsense is getting me too. I downloaded this for the Challenge Accepted achievement and can't get it, because I have 0 grenades and buying them doesn't restock my inventory.

Would someone please a.) remove the unlimited ammo for Xbox One users, or b.) tell me how to fix it myself and I'll upload an updated save if I get it working?

Thank you.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This "unlimited ammo" nonsense is getting me too. I downloaded this for the Challenge Accepted achievement and can't get it, because I have 0 grenades and buying them doesn't restock my inventory.

Would someone please a.) remove the unlimited ammo for Xbox One users, or b.) tell me how to fix it myself and I'll upload an updated save if I get it working?

Thank you.
Lower the values in BlackMarketUpgrades and the values in Resource data.

Basically the opposite of this: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-increase-ammo-capacity.1006574/

I already have the saves on my PC at home so I can fix them and get them re-uploaded tonight.

S

se7envirtues

Reaction score
Sin$
Lower the values in BlackMarketUpgrades and the values in Resource data.

Basically the opposite of this: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-increase-ammo-capacity.1006574/

I already have the saves on my PC at home so I can fix them and get them re-uploaded tonight.

Thank you, that would be much appreciated. I only have a handful of achievements left for this game and was not looking forwards to farming Jenkins along with the rest of what I have left over.

Edit: I went ahead and tweaked the save myself. Let me know if this works:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=06726443619631285024

Accidentally deleted the copy I tested on my Xbox One, but I did the same thing again so it should all function. The first thing you'll want to do is go to Sanctuary to buy Black Market upgrades. I probably forgot to set a value or something, but that'll fix it and you can go get your achievement without problems.

Also, I changed the character to from Salvador to Zer0, because the class mod that adds 50-something seconds to his gunzerking wasn't in my bank and he screams 10x less. The achievement for Zer0's deception mode is super easy to get with this guy anyway.

Aaaand, I put a bunch of Moxxi's Portrait's in the bank, because my achievement didn't pop up when I grabbed only the one with the very first save. I threw 10 in there, but Obsessed popped after I took out 3 of them.

Last edited:
Lyttle

Lyttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome thread, in anticipation of BL3 coming out I wanted to "boost" my achievements on steam to match what I had on my xbox profile.

Top Bottom
Login
Register