What's new

Gamesaves DOMIN8's Borderlands 2 UVHM Save Set + More!

• Thread starter DOMIN8
  • Start date
  • Views 405,891
B

Black_hawks911

Reaction score
Sin$
ok :cry: 
where is that?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the trophy 100% all non lvl specefic pop automatically.
If you're talking about an Achievement save, it depends on where it came from. I don't think there is one in my Save Set...

twosixrti

twosixrti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're talking about an Achievement save, it depends on where it came from. I don't think there is one in my Save Set...
the save I used had my bar challenges complete 100%. It may be random with the trophy because when using a save file I went from southern shelf to another area and 4 area specific trophys unlocked. Do you have any idea if I should reset and complete all the lvl 1 nonarea specific challenges to acquire the trophy. Please help.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
the save I used had my bar challenges complete 100%. It may be random with the trophy because when using a save file I went from southern shelf to another area and 4 area specific trophys unlocked. Do you have any idea if I should reset and complete all the lvl 1 nonarea specific challenges to acquire the trophy. Please help.
Well, if you used one of my saves, they have all the challenges already completed. Some challenges/achievements will pop automatically but some, like the level one challenges achievement, have to be completed in-game.

You can use the Achievement Save to pick it up though.

G

Gage Macintosh

Reaction score
Sin$
Could you make an open8 gunzerker save with modded candies, wisps and ammo in it I can get all the weapons and everything but every time I try to do it it gets corrupt I know it's a lot to ask for but it would be really appreciated

robson819

robson819

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yo domin8 because ik ur a pro modder on borderlands 2 can u find a way to get modded items such as black weapons etc on ps4

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
yo domin8 because ik ur a pro modder on borderlands 2 can u find a way to get modded items such as black weapons etc on ps4
Sure. Just send me a PS3, PS4 and the games for both consoles and I'll start working on it.

nathaniallred

nathaniallred

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey yo can u mod me to lvl 72 and good guns and Shields 
I am on PS3 and my name is nathaniallred

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey yo can u mod me to lvl 72 and good guns and Shields 
I am on PS3 and my name is nathaniallred
This isn't a Boosting service but, sure. You'll just need to send me a PS3 and the game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register