Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The purpose of this thread is too keep everyone up to date with the status of the recent API change that Niantic made to combat 3rd party sites and bots.

The Current status of the bot/api is: Working

If you would prefer a twitter feed you can find a live feed below. I will be updating it every time there is a new status update.

Last Update: 8/6/16

Last edited:
Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Make this a sticky! This is so much more helpful than load of people posting the same thing but with different contents, whereas they could just post it all here to help other and no create spam :biggrin:

I

Insane Being

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's crazy to think that majority of people that are fixing the API are doing this for fun(some I understand monetary gain). Very impressive nonetheless, just shows how much talent is out there.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's crazy to think that majority of people that are fixing the API are doing this for fun(some I understand monetary gain). Very impressive nonetheless, just shows how much talent is out there.
Most work of this kind for any game/platform is done as a hobby. You're right though, It's simply amazing to think that one person or even a group of people can ach

I

Insane Being

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Most work of this kind for any game/platform is done as a hobby. You're right though, It's simply amazing to think that one person or even a group of people can ach
I highly respect their talent and dedication. I couldnt even dream of doing this though, I understand that there are people who like this sort of challenge, but for me who can barely focus in College Math, I'll have to go ahead and pass. Most of these guys could possibly be making six figure salaries if they wanted to. Sorry for cluttering the thread just wanted to show my respect.

flippinwindows

flippinwindows

Reaction score
Sin$
You guys are just brilliant. 
I have this question I've been begging to ask and is this bot going to have a GUI or a CMD window I can use? I am fairly new to this and I've been using a Haxton bot, but I looked on Github where yours is and I don't see any .exe or .bat or cmd. Any input would be helpful to shed light on what will be of this once it is fixed.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You guys are just brilliant. 
I have this question I've been begging to ask and is this bot going to have a GUI or a CMD window I can use? I am fairly new to this and I've been using a Haxton bot, but I looked on Github where yours is and I don't see any .exe or .bat or cmd. Any input would be helpful to shed light on what will be of this once it is fixed.
It's CMD for more information check out the corresponding bot threads in this section

Skrubsy

Skrubsy

Born With Horns
Retired
Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Pokefarmer is currently working. Damn I missed botting.

Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
9iaEDM9.png

Cakes Cakes Red Red

Skrubsy

Skrubsy

Born With Horns
Retired
Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$

PokeMobBot currently working on porting the API. Free bots are soon to come.

Top Bottom
Login
Register