News How To CHOOSE Your Eevee Evolution

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have any previous Eevees that you evolved with the name still, rename it something else. I've heard if you have too many "Sparky" or "Rainer" it won't work. Or reload your game game once you rename the eevee just to make sure the name saved.
I always rename them after they evolve so I don't run into that problem

xS8Nx

xS8Nx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I always rename them after they evolve so I don't run into that problem
So you name it Rainer and give it 5 mins then close the app and run it again and it doesn't evolve into what you chose?.. Strange their must be something you are doing wrong as Niantic themselves confirmed this was an Easter egg

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So you name it Rainer and give it 5 mins then close the app and run it again and it doesn't evolve into what you chose?.. Strange their must be something you are doing wrong as Niantic themselves confirmed this was an Easter egg
I am not doing anything different then anyone else.

Sometimes I do wait 24 hours after naming my eevee rainer to evolve it, and it will almost always give me a flareon or joteon instead

xS8Nx

xS8Nx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not doing anything different then anyone else.

Sometimes I do wait 24 hours after naming my eevee rainer to evolve it, and it will almost always give me a flareon or joteon instead
With a capital "R"

xS8Nx

xS8Nx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You got lucky.
Well I've been doing a couple more recently about 4 more and they all evolved as expected in exception to 1 that's didn't but it might have been that i didn't give it time for the server to recognize the name change..

DMuhny

DMuhny

Reaction score
Sin$
Well I've been doing a couple more recently about 4 more and they all evolved as expected in exception to 1 that's didn't but it might have been that i didn't give it time for the server to recognize the name change..

You are just generally a lucky guy then.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/4vj0n5/psa_eevee_evolutions_using_the_name_trick_no/

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/4ur16w/eevee_evolution_tricks_do_they_work/

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/4uw1cv/has_anybody_else_had_the_eevee_evolution_trick/

RetroGamers17

RetroGamers17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats the best evolution of eevee? Wanting to level mine up but dont know which will make it most powerful.

Dark TwizTid

Dark TwizTid

1 + 0 = 10
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just coincidence. It only works once. I have done it a few times now, each with the right names and it was random. Not 100% it only works once, or the recent updates ****ed it up, but the fact is, it doesn't work anymore.

RetroGamers17

RetroGamers17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just coincidence. It only works once. I have done it a few times now, each with the right names and it was random. Not 100% it only works once, or the recent updates ****ed it up, but the fact is, it doesn't work anymore.
Probably niantic and nintendo screwing with it, They can never just let something be good.

xS8Nx

xS8Nx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
RetroGamers17

RetroGamers17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, Sorry im still a noob at this. Joined the bandwagon late.

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
Nicknaming the Eevee's aren't working anymore like they used to. Nicknamed three Rainer and they all came out as Jolteons. T.T

Top Bottom
Login
Register