• Thread starter FlamingRabbit
  • Start date
  • Views 4,528
D

Doob E Snack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry i was just commenting on halodudes reply to everyones mods. Since he's so every friendly.:rolleyes:

D

DarkMod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember the days when this forum wasnt such a *****fest
seriously, here is 95% of modding cancer
Good sites dried up because of this sites popularity, so at least you guys should try to be constructive, and not *****y

And halo2dude, your not helping yourself by continuing the fight

Glitch100

Glitch100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A Moderator should come in here, and clean up the ****ty mess that is this argument.

R

Renegade X25

Permabanned
Reaction score
Sin$
None of them are better than each other, they are both of the same value, do the same things, Halodude, was the first to do it on Halo 3 filmed, We know that, Rabbit, not trying to be mean, but is quite new to Halo 3 modding, and he is making good progress, He is learning the techniques, experimenting, and he is one of those who rarely ask for help, he is doing it on his own accord. I respect that.

Halodude - I know that you were the first to do it in H3, but come on dude, look at this thread, 3 pages of mindless credit whoring, there is no need, What you should have started with is, Good job or something, sure you're one has more features, better camera track, sweet reticule etc, But for the sake of this messed up modding community, don't make it more worse than it already is.

Uhm..Ya i'm done now.

H

Halodu2de

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Renegade X25 said:
None of them are better than each other, they are both of the same value, do the same things, Halodude, was the first to do it on Halo 3 filmed, We know that, Rabbit, not trying to be mean, but is quite new to Halo 3 modding, and he is making good progress, He is learning the techniques, experimenting, and he is one of those who rarely ask for help, he is doing it on his own accord. I respect that.

Halodude - I know that you were the first to do it in H3, but come on dude, look at this thread, 3 pages of mindless credit whoring, there is no need, What you should have started with is, Good job or something, sure you're one has more features, better camera track, sweet reticule etc, But for the sake of this messed up modding community, don't make it more worse than it already is.

Uhm..Ya i'm done now.

I did say good job, all he had to do was respond with: "I didn't look at your video". This is all I said:

Lets see....
Same projectile
Used a banshee
Front is off level
Camera is too close

If it's one of your first mods good job i guess but it's kind of hard to say you didn't look at my video first =/.

I just made a simple comment with my opinions, I didn't even accuse him of it I was suggesting he may have. So don't say I'm the one who started this flame war. Either way it is pointless to even come into these topics, because everyone who doesn't know me here thinks I'm a self absorbed *******, and I can't seem to argue with you all without sounding like one, even to myself. The main point of my argument is not whether he is good or not, or whether I am best which I don't believe I am, I'm simply suggesting to come up with more original ideas if you looked at my video first, and if you didn't I'm trying to give constructive criticism. Even though I may sound like an ******* I'm not trying to be one or act like one towards anyone but doob.

F

Fooky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Glitch100 said:
A Moderator should come in here, and clean up the ****ty mess that is this argument.
Correct but they won't give anyone Diet over the section. I have messaged Azzid and Night a bunch but they never get back to me.

Honestly if i b!tched about how many threads people have duplicated on my Name Glitch it would be like this.
All you have to do is say here is mine. [[Post link]] then be done with it.
People will go to yours and see yours and everything too.
And if you didn't post it at all then just drop it.
There's a date on your post leave with that...
Or be a big boy and suck it up.

Top Bottom
Login
Register