FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Halodu2de said:
I like how you say I'm a 3 year old when I'm older than you and my voice is deeper than your dad's. Don't be immature. Also, since when did I rate ANYONE's video that came from a post in the halo 3 modding section, nonetheless 1 star =/. If you think I did, which i didnt, do you have proof? No. Stop talking **** when you don't have your facts straight. Also, this may be a cool mod, but its not a "good" mod. A good mod takes time and effort to create. This was one small swap in matg.

Did I ever say this was good mod? No, and believe me there is NO ONE else in this community that would rate everyone's mod videos 1 star only until recently. Nice job trolling almost every thread I've made. Yes you're trolling, name one time you haven't considered wht I've released good? Nope, and you fail to comprehend that these are my first Halo 3 .map mods, yet as immature as you are, you continue to go around calling my work, and practically everyone's work garbage. You're probably thinking "lol wAt work?!" Yeah, you think everything we made took two minutes to test, research, and modify all of that? It might take you two minutes, you have a greater understanding of modding but clearly almost no one else does. Remind me, what did ANYONE in this community do to you from the start? Nothing, because trust me you are really the only person I dislike on these forums, and I'm pretty certain you dislike A LOT of people here.

H

Halodu2de

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FlamingRabbit said:
Did I ever say this was good mod? No, and believe me there is NO ONE else in this community that would rate everyone's mod videos 1 star only until recently. Nice job trolling almost every thread I've made. Yes you're trolling, name one time you haven't considered wht I've released good? Nope, and you fail to comprehend that these are my first Halo 3 .map mods, yet as immature as you are, you continue to go around calling my work, and practically everyone's work garbage. You're probably thinking "lol wAt work?!" Yeah, you think everything we made took two minutes to test, research, and modify all of that? It might take you two minutes, you have a greater understanding of modding but clearly almost no one else does. Remind me, what did ANYONE in this community do to you from the start? Nothing, because trust me you are really the only person I dislike on these forums, and I'm pretty certain you dislike A LOT of people here.

I'm sorry but you get to use alteration, and mostly completed plugins. It is all given to you, and all you have to do is look for it. Seriously it couldn't get much easier than that. Do you know what I had to start with? Johnston. The unfixed one. It took me 20 tries just to get some projectile swaps working. Don't talk to me about how you are doing work ok kid? I had to spend endless hours researching my own plugins to figure out the **** YOU can do now by looking at the meta table in a tag so kindly shut the **** up.

W

WearingJOK3R

Reaction score
Sin$
omfg halodude has a point there... lol i loled so ****ing hard after reading what he said

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Halodu2de said:
I'm sorry but you get to use alteration, and mostly completed plugins. It is all given to you, and all you have to do is look for it. Seriously it couldn't get much easier than that. Do you know what I had to start with? Johnston. The unfixed one. It took me 20 tries just to get some projectile swaps working. Don't talk to me about how you are doing work ok kid? I had to spend endless hours researching my own plugins to figure out the **** YOU can do now by looking at the meta table in a tag so kindly shut the **** up.
Did I ever say you do more or less work? No, it's work both ways, and you need to calm down dude, I can tell by now you're yelling and thinking like a sixteen year old "stupid kid thinks he knows everything, f!!" I rest my case, and I'm not to talk to you or your pathetic thirteen year old fan boys that agree with everything you say anymore, because you care so much about what means really so little.

W

WearingJOK3R

Reaction score
Sin$
ok 1

how can you hear him yelling?

im not a fan boy me and halodude work on maps together all the time

and 3

wtf is your problem lets talk about that for a while

Xerax

Xerax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
@Halodude
And I don't remember you ever mapping out plugins. :/

Open those chunk cloning plugins you have, look in bloc and look at the revision. :/

<revision author="Nomical (aka. Call Me Alexx)" version=0.32">Mapped put out and changed types</revision>

W

WearingJOK3R

Reaction score
Sin$
hes mapped out plugins .... and hes shown me how we also mapped out some for odst so we could do some **** in odst when it first came out it doesnt mean we gave them to detox we used them are-selfs so alex stop your random posts until you figure yourself out ...stupid brit..

Xerax

Xerax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
WearingJOK3R said:
hes mapped out plugins .... and hes shown me how we also mapped out some for odst so we could do some **** in odst when it first came out it doesnt mean we gave them to detox we used them are-selfs so alex stop your random posts until you figure yourself out ...stupid brit..

Urm ODST is almsot the same as Halo 3, just a few different offsets, most of it is copying sections/names across by matching the H3 numbers to the H3: ODST ones.

H

Halodu2de

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Call Me Alexx said:
@Halodude
And I don't remember you ever mapping out plugins. :/

Open those chunk cloning plugins you have, look in bloc and look at the revision. :/

<revision author="Nomical (aka. Call Me Alexx)" version=0.32">Mapped put out and changed types</revision>

When I got my kit you got jealous, got a kit, and rebelled against me, remember? Plus, I never played with you on pnet (maybe once or twice), so why the hell would you even know if I did or didn't? You don't know what goes on on my computer, I don't tell the world what I'm doing all the time, and just because I didn't release them because I wanted credit doesn't mean I didn't make them. Dsf even taught me how to do it more efficiently just like he did you, so get the **** out of your *** and shut the **** up.

P.S. You don't even know what you are talking about, the chunk cloning **** is in every tag. Fail.

P.S.S. I looked at my plugins and none of them have you as the author. I don't use the plugins supplied with the alt release.

<plugin class="hlmt" author="-DeToX-" version="0.12" headersize="392">
<revision author="-DeToX-" version="0.1">Created layout of plugin</revision>
<revision author="-DeToX-" version="0.12">Named Some Values...</revision>
<revision author="Veegie" version="1.0">Complete!</revision>
<revision author="Halodu03de" version="1.1">Added values necessary for chunk sharing</revision>

Doob E Snack said:
So true. lol

Lmfao I wouldn't be talking what the **** have you done? I can't name one thing besides campaign saves which are easy as ****.

Xerax

Xerax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Halodu2de said:
When I got my kit you got jealous, got a kit, and rebelled against me, remember? Plus, I never played with you on pnet (maybe once or twice), so why the hell would you even know if I did or didn't? You don't know what goes on on my computer, I don't tell the world what I'm doing all the time, and just because I didn't release them because I wanted credit doesn't mean I didn't make them. Dsf even taught me how to do it more efficiently just like he did you, so get the **** out of your *** and shut the **** up.

I did get a kit, because i wanted to mod... Also i couldn't play with u on Pnet as Quickkill stole my kv.bin and gave it to you to unban yourself.

Halodu2de said:
P.S.S. I looked at my plugins and none of them have you as the author. I don't use the plugins supplied with the alt release.
Well i gave mine to be released with alt... :/

<revision author="Halodu03de" version="1.1">Added values necessary for chunk sharing</revision>

You got those values given to you. :rolleyes:

H

Halodu2de

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Call Me Alexx said:
I did get a kit, because i wanted to mod... Also i couldn't play with u on Pnet as Quickkill stole my kv.bin and gave it to you to unban yourself.

Well i gave mine to be released with alt... :/

You got those values given to you. :rolleyes:

They are easy if you know anything about it you would know.

Xerax

Xerax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Halodu2de said:
They are easy if you know anything about it you would know.

So yeah, you got them given to you, and I dropped out of the scene, but since my girlfriend was deported back to America as her parents regained custody of her, I have nothing better to do than this sh*t.

H

Halodu2de

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Call Me Alexx said:
So yeah, you got them given to you, and I dropped out of the scene, but since my girlfriend was deported back to America as her parents regained custody of her, I have nothing better to do than this sh*t.

No, I learned about the values. They are in every tag, so its not like they were "given", I was taught about the setup of the tags and added it to all the tags i needed it for.

H

Halodu2de

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Call Me Alexx said:
So showed... You just had to repeat it. :/

Who cares. It's 2 lines/2 values, I just didn't know it was there. Where are you going with this?

R

Renegade X25

Permabanned
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos"]YouTube - We Didn't Start the Flame War[/ame]

I think this video shows similarity to this thread XD

Glitch100

Glitch100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WearingJOK3R said:

Helllllo Immature ******.
A little bit immature for Halodude aswell considering he thanked this post. Sort yourself out. No adult from the US posts **** like that.

N

nickkrd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wub you :biggrin:
Now if only i had the long sword mod O.o

I wub you :biggrin:
Now if only i had the long sword mod O.o

Top Bottom
Login
Register