Reaction score
Sin$
i missed it! :frown: i was trying to get a 3 letter but it was too late

MuhNamesTylerr

MuhNamesTylerr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got "doody" but "sexxy" was available so I changed mine to that and my bud immediately snatched up Doody. So now I'm Sexxy

ITSinvidious

ITSinvidious

Reaction score
Sin$
[/QUOTE]
i have a question. I own the Gamertag" Fie " it is original. it has a definition and only 3 letters long. i was looking for some help. i was wondering how much is an acceptable amount to ask for the gamertag and how should i go about selling it to keep myself from getting scammed. thanks for any help

Abandon

Abandon

Despair and Darkness.
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a question. I own the Gamertag" Fie " it is original. it has a definition and only 3 letters long. i was looking for some help. i was wondering how much is an acceptable amount to ask for the gamertag and how should i go about selling it to keep myself from getting scammed. thanks for any help[/QUOTE]

Buy/Sell/Trade for GTs is a Premium-only topic, you won't get the answers here.

Diprivan

Diprivan

Yeah Bo'
Reaction score
Sin$
well I found a 4 char that is good! but how do you find a 3 char? do you just keep trying until you find one, or is there an easier way?

also I have found some that are v1, but they still aren't available. whats up with that?

teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Odysseus' Summit Scaling the Mountain Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
well I found a 4 char that is good! but how do you find a 3 char? do you just keep trying until you find one, or is there an easier way?

also I have found some that are v1, but they still aren't available. whats up with that?
In the past few days, I have got 5 3 letter gamertags. All you have to do is keep trying random 3 letters until you get one. :smile:

O

okay foreall

Reaction score
Sin$
I checked my tag if it was available once every hour when it hit :00 for 9 hours and it still got taken by some1 else...

Marvelous

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Grammar Nazi Stickied Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
I checked my tag if it was available once every hour when it hit :00 for 9 hours and it still got taken by some1 else...
The story of everyones life. I tryied going for a ton of insane tags, but when the website went down for 30 minutes at the start it f*cked me up. Smh...

30stomachs

30stomachs

Reaction score
Sin$
I actually got to claim a tag 10 minutes before the scheduled time lol, I was so happy!

Endding

Endding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice pick dude, should've thought of doing that.

Might have got something : (

Top Bottom
Login
Register