What's new

Working Blade dancer Glitch with Night stalker class??

• Thread starter CrossFadeFTW
  • Start date
  • Views 3,338
CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone explain this???
PART 1

PART 2

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
My first guess would be to do the infinite super on a sparrow glitch, and then lag switch when you get off so it doesn't end the super like usual. Switching subclass while it's active seems to work while still on the sparrow, but if you just get off normally it ends. Might be worth checking out.

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
My first guess would be to do the infinite super on a sparrow glitch, and then lag switch when you get off so it doesn't end the super like usual. Switching subclass while it's active seems to work while still on the sparrow, but if you just get off normally it ends. Might be worth checking out.
No. The super doesn't end when you get off. It ends when you get ON the sparrow...

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No. The super doesn't end when you get off. It ends when you get ON the sparrow...
You're doing something wrong then. You pop a super as you get on, and it sticks around. Golden gun even let you fire them off while driving around. It only ends when you get off, or expire another condition (like firing off 3 gg shots). With any other super it seemed pointless, (never tried it with shadowshot since it's such an old glitch, you may be able to fire those off the sparrow as well), but if there was some way to keep the indefinite aspect after you get off, I would imagine lag switching would be the way to do it.

It's the only infinite super glitch I know of, so it was the first thing to come to mind as something that may have a variant of some kind that could cause this. Could very well be something else entirely.

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You're doing something wrong then. You pop a super as you get on, and it sticks around. Golden gun even let you fire them off while driving around. It only ends when you get off, or expire another condition (like firing off 3 gg shots). With any other super it seemed pointless, (never tried it with shadowshot since it's such an old glitch, you may be able to fire those off the sparrow as well), but if there was some way to keep the indefinite aspect after you get off, I would imagine lag switching would be the way to do it.

It's the only infinite super glitch I know of, so it was the first thing to come to mind as something that may have a variant of some kind that could cause this. Could very well be something else entirely.
That's the super glitch I'm talking about. Yes, this glitch in the video requires it (afawk) and a couple of other things. Getting on your sparrow with your super weapon consumes your super immediately, but lets you keep the weapon out. You can pick up orbs while you're doing this which means: super == empty. With golden gun, firing the 3 shots doesn't consume it. Shadow shot doesn't work because you're allowed on the sparrow with shadow shot anyway.

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
That's the super glitch I'm talking about. Yes, this glitch in the video requires it (afawk) and a couple of other things. Getting on your sparrow with your super weapon consumes your super immediately, but lets you keep the weapon out. You can pick up orbs while you're doing this which means: super == empty. With golden gun, firing the 3 shots doesn't consume it. Shadow shot doesn't work because you're allowed on the sparrow with shadow shot anyway.
Yes, and the guy in that video doesn't appear to have his super either, no flashing yellow level, just has the super blade and perk still active. Which you can do while on a sparrow, if you switch to nightstalker while you have the bladedancer blade out on the sparrow, the blade stays active. An active super without being truly active after having switched subclass, and the only thing like that I can think of in the game, so it seems obvious it was the first thing it reminded me of. Whether it's actually a variant or not I don't know, very well could be something else entirely, but if I was trying to figure it out and had a lag switch it would certainly be the first place I started.

Last edited:
FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, and the guy in that video doesn't appear to have his super either, no flashing yellow level, just has the super blade and perk still active. Which you can do while on a sparrow, if you switch to nightstalker while you have the bladedancer blade out on the sparrow, the blade stays active. An active super without being truly active after having switched subclass, and the only thing like that I can think of in the game, so it seems obvious it was the first thing it reminded me of. Whether it's actually a variant or not I don't know, very well could be something else entirely, but if I was trying to figure it out and had a lag switch it would certainly be the first place I started.
I am 99% sure it has to do with the sparrow glitch. You have to have the Razor's Edge perk as well. What we think you have to do is:

Do the sparrow glitch.
Lag yourself before you get off of the sparrow.
Immediately start spamming the button to use the Razor's Edge perk (RT on xbox).
As soon as your character activates the Razor's Edge perk unlag yourself and keep pressing RT.
--------------------------

You need Razor's Edge because it "refreshes" your weapon when you use it. You need to lag yourself because it can only be activated on the ground. I did the glitch with Hammer Of Sol and had some interesting results such as being nearly invincible while using my guns - I was using Hammer Of Sol, but put my hammers away.

Driddy

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
He's been doing it for awhile now, I seen him mix nightstalker with Bladedancer (like swing blade and shoot arrow right after) I don't know how he does it but it is infinite and he been doing it for months now, I believe even before ttk

Top Bottom
Login
Register