What's new

Solved USB MODS needed for waw

can someone get me a usb mod menu that can be infected upon others?.. if i can soon ill pay back.

• Total voters
A

A gaming fanboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
USB MODS FOR WAW ? EMAIL ME FOR DETAILS @ [email protected]

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
USB MODS FOR WAW ? EMAIL ME FOR DETAILS @ [email protected]
If you mean infections for multiplayer, no USB menu does that. You'd need to be infected by someone who infected their retail using an exploited xbox 360. For zombies, .iso menu's can infect others for zombies. You can't run an .iso menu via USB though, you would need either to hotswap, run a flashed DVD drive, or use an xKey.

A

A gaming fanboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

1. If you mean infections for multiplayer, no USB menu does that. You'd need to be infected by someone who infected their retail using an exploited xbox 360. For zombies, .iso menu's can infect others for zombies. You can't run an .iso menu via USB though, you would need either to hotswap, run a flashed DVD drive, or use an xKey.

nu does that. You'd need to be infected by someone who infected their retail using an exploited xbox 360. For zombies, .iso menu's can infect others for zombies. You can't run an .iso menu via USB though, you would need either to hotswap, run a flashed DVD drive, or use an xKey.[/QUOTE]

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

1. nu does that. You'd need to be infected by someone who infected their retail using an exploited xbox 360. For zombies, .iso menu's can infect others for zombies. You can't run an .iso menu via USB though, you would need either to hotswap, run a flashed DVD drive, or use an xKey.
[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry, I don't think you typed what you meant to say.

A

A gaming fanboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
we i was refering to zombies. and im everything i need. but lately ive had trouble finding iso menus that can be infected
If you mean infections for multiplayer, no USB menu does that. You'd need to be infected by someone who infected their retail using an exploited xbox 360. For zombies, .iso menu's can infect others for zombies. You can't run an .iso menu via USB though, you would need either to hotswap, run a flashed DVD drive, or use an xKey.

ugh. Ok i was referning to zombies.but lately i havent found actual iso mods. its just been usb dvar mods. and im not so happy with the not being able to find iso. i just am trying to find one being who will be trusting and communitive and help me put by do this process for me.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
we i was refering to zombies. and im everything i need. but lately ive had trouble finding iso menus that can be infected
I know Physics n Flex v2 and v3 can infect others. The newest version of Motion Flex can as well.

A

A gaming fanboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ik .but eh im just to lazy to go through the downloadin proccess. The transer.and then activaitig them. i can do the activaitig just done wanna do the other processes.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
ik .but eh im just to lazy to go through the downloadin proccess. The transer.and then activaitig them. i can do the activaitig just done wanna do the other processes.
You might be able to find some .iso menus in the Premium Gaming section or somewhere out there for free.

C

ciui17

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work? I found my waw today. I've been trying to get the mod menu using a usb all day. Can't find one that works. But I also didn't buy the map pack so when I play zombies. I have to go to mission select. Then play the last mission which is zombies. Is this my problem? Or is this mod not work anymore? Also I'm curious can I get the maps for free?

PEA HEAD

PEA HEAD

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Frame In Gold Experienced Veteran Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work? I found my waw today. I've been trying to get the mod menu using a usb all day. Can't find one that works. But I also didn't buy the map pack so when I play zombies. I have to go to mission select. Then play the last mission which is zombies. Is this my problem? Or is this mod not work anymore? Also I'm curious can I get the maps for free?
I'd say watch some Youtube tutorials on how to set up USB Menu's for Zombies.
Once you know what you are doing its easy enough.

C

ciui17

Reaction score
Sin$
I'd say watch some Youtube tutorials on how to set up USB Menu's for Zombies.
Once you know what you are doing its easy enough.

I downloaded the menu from modio swapped the ID and replaced my save on waw. Then when I get in the game I can't open the menu. So I'm not even sure if it's there.
I've tried 3 menus so far off modio. Think it's cause I need to buy the other maps?

PEA HEAD

PEA HEAD

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded the menu from modio swapped the ID and replaced my save on waw. Then when I get in the game I can't open the menu. So I'm not even sure if it's there.
I've tried 3 menus so far off modio. Think it's cause I need to buy the other maps?
If im not mistaken, you need to load the campaign first, then it should back you out & That should load the USB Menu.
(But im not too sure as i havnt used a usb menu in Years)

C

ciui17

Reaction score
Sin$
Ye
If im not mistaken, you need to load the campaign first, then it should back you out & That should load the USB Menu.
Yeah those were the first two I tried then I tried another one didn't work. I'm not sure what's causing it. Maybe it's cause I only have the one zombie map in mission select

neongam3r

neongam3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea you have to load campaign

PEA HEAD

PEA HEAD

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Ye

Yeah those were the first two I tried then I tried another one didn't work. I'm not sure what's causing it. Maybe it's cause I only have the one zombie map in mission select
You should be able to use them on any map.

C

ciui17

Reaction score
Sin$
That's what I've been using lol I'm buying to map packs now sucks cause I already had them on an old profile. Then I'll try another menu. And see if it works

Top Bottom
Login
Register