Question Problem with being unable to install any Windows OS

• Thread starter coyote soup
  • Start date
  • Views 853
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
I really have no clue anymore.
2s8k5m0.jpg
You can't do a fresh install using the upgrade option. Use the Custom/advanced option instead. If you can't format the partitions, try deleting all of them, recreating them and then formatting.
Can I ask how that happens? Could he have installed a torrent that included it already injected?

I'm not 100% sure and there are pre-activated torrents for Windows out there, I used one on my dad's laptop for windows 7 since he had windows vista.
You can use a tool called RT7lite. Though, pre-activated copies of windows not only have the key integrated, but they are also activated in some way, something similar to what DAZ's loader and the other tools do.

coyote soup

coyote soup

b*tch assss
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't do a fresh install using the upgrade option. Use the Custom/advanced option instead. If you can't format the partitions, try deleting all of them, recreating them and then formatting.

You can use a tool called RT7lite. Though, pre-activated copies of windows not only have the key integrated, but they are also activated in some way, something similar to what DAZ's loader and the other tools do.
Tried that last night and every time I do a custom install, I have error after error when downloading programs. For example, when trying to install/run Unigine Heaven 4.0, I get hit with a "MSVCR100.dll" error code which apparently means Visual C++ needs re-installing. Even after trying to install various different versions the error never goes away. Similar situation when even trying to install Gigabyte OC Guru and various other programs. Error after error is starting to drive me insane.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried that last night and every time I do a custom install, I have error after error when downloading programs. For example, when trying to install/run Unigine Heaven 4.0, I get hit with a "MSVCR100.dll" error code which apparently means Visual C++ needs re-installing. Even after trying to install various different versions the error never goes away. Similar situation when even trying to install Gigabyte OC Guru and various other programs. Error after error is starting to drive me insane.
Install these:
VC++ 2005 x86
VC++ 2005 x64
VC++ 2008 x86
VC++ 2008 x64
VC++ 2010 x86
VC++ 2010 x64
VC++ 2013 Install both x86 and x64
.NET framework 4.5.1
DirectX
After that everything should work just fine!

coyote soup

coyote soup

b*tch assss
Reaction score
Sin$
Update- got a few programs working after installing every one of those Visual C++ packages, and finally the thing actually functions as a computer should. still having a bit of trouble with Gigabyte Guru II but apparently its a common problem (Broken Software). Thanks again J JoinTheResistance .

DirtyBeast96

DirtyBeast96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When using your "Bootable" load up CMD and type "DISKPART" then "List Disk" and make sure everything is 100% clean. If not, type "Select Disk 0" replace the zero with whatever the drive is that you're installing the OS on. Then type "Clean" (You can use "Clean All" but it takes longer and does the same just about) and it'll wipe everything completely off of it and you should be able to install Windows no problem. If not then try creating a new partition and installing through there.
I see you got some working so what you can do is create a new volume and try installing an OS on there and see if that volume works better than the one you got to work decently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register